Friday, December 28, 2007

I Am In Control Of My Own Destiny

I Am In Control Of My Own Destiny
SO, I about had a "Bridget Jones" thing this week.

I told you a detailed bit about the training meeting I went on Tuesday - the meeting wherever I philosopher about networking?

Advantageously, at one point the spur was work an exercise to teach us about how economical people are. She asked volunteers to stand up and oversee the room with a problem in the hopes part excessively bestow would be able to come up with a rushed repair.

One of the first volunteers stood up and thought she was having a burdensome time with a new detailed dog she got, one of those ankle biter types, and was looking for some font of help with instruct. Now numerous lady raised her lapse and not compulsory a place called Puppy Plant sales outlet as a place for getting the detailed rat dog some instruction.

Distinct woman thought she was in need of an bargain basement priced, abandoned the ivories so her kids had something to bang more or less on. A gal quickly thought her mother-in-law was looking to get rid of an old the ivories and volunteered to difference of opinion come out at the end of the meeting.

And this was such as I was about to enclose my BJ thing.

How BALLSY would it be to stand up in front of a group of 70 women and say something to the effect of "Hi. I'm looking for a husband. Somebody nice and professional. In the region of the age of 30 or so. Significantly part who doesn't or else enclose any kids. Any person who's not into spouse harm or partying. I'm a great engender a feeling of and enclose an exceptional touch with all thump inland. I am cunning and yet can change my own release tire. I'm actual family oriented but don't propose on bighearted up my career. Does anybody enclose a great brother/friend/co-worker who fits the bill?"

I mean, part of me thinks it would be Droll to in fact enclose stood up and more that. No grumble, I would enclose been saying what so many much women in that meeting were thinking. But how inconsolable would I enclose looked? How pathetic? How needy?

And so THAT was my "about"-"Bridget Jones" thing. The font of situation wherever each one would be pleased - you just don't command whether they're pleased with you or "at" you.

That doesn't mean I can't do a detailed research to find my own Prince Enchanting.

No matter how senseless it sounds - for about two being now I've been present-day a FINDERS FEE of sorts for anyone who introduces me to my well ahead husband. "Sub-zero hard cash handed over at the rear of the vows are exchanged." I've told my co-workers, I've told friends. I enclose a combined group of friends in Lexington vying for the hazard to cash in on my crazy offer, and I've got one friend modish in Cincinnati (BIG At a low level BLOOD) who is bummed one of her forecast didn't pan out.

The offer still stands for any of you blog readers.

Distinct new development: I enclose precisely recharged my custom in a dating website. As they say, "all the kids are work it", so I've established I muscle as well do "it", too. Who knows whether it will work. I've somewhat a long way away reached the I don't care anymore point, and each one says that's a good idiosyncrasy having the status of that's so they say such as "the trickery" will be as long as.

Hey. It's a 44 cash investment that covers three months. That's cheaper than a gym chipping in (which, by the way, never turned up a date for me - studly or or).

I'll keep y'all posted.

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment