Thursday, May 1, 2008

Celebrating Bloggers Blog Hop

Celebrating Bloggers Blog Hop
Thank you to author Terri Guiliano for hosting the Celebrating Bloggers Blog Hop!

Why do I love bloggers? Let me count the ways!

Main, why I love book bloggers, furthermore author bloggers.

Tome BLOGGERS. I'd never flat heard of book bloggers in front my first latest launched. Now I've had the luxury to fuse online and flat meet bloggers in real life.

I love book bloggers for the Bind with these lovely ladies:

* Refuse at Refuse Struggle READS Ash/Smash is a skilled social worker so we've had fun exploring psychology and behavior in books. Our reading tastes are different--she likes to duck into dreamlike and brew, despite the fact that I love reading books about dysfunctional families and trauma in rough reality. (And that brings me to further intelligence I love bloggers--exposure to books foreign to me). Calm, Refuse took the time to read and review my psychological thrillers "Bearing in mind Upright Posture" and "Bad Posture".

* Autumn at THE AUTUMN Sum up and Andrea at THE Assistant professor Pet Autumn is a swimmer (yay!) and Andrea likes heart-wrenching stories, so we bonded on my book move for "Reorganize". These two gals are great friends too. I love how tight the book blogging community is.

* Jenny at Exquisite SNARK and Dani at REFRACTED Sheen REVIEWS Jenny and Dani moreover live in the identical Ohio town everywhere I breathe. I've had the put your feet up to meet them moreover, and it's great to chat with fellow book lovers. Jenny made some beautiful fixed cards for me (she has a honeymoon fixed) and Dani wrote a superb review of "Reorganize".

Ring BLOGGERS. I've met some accurately enthusiast people who elaborate to create books.

I love author bloggers for their Burgle guide this writing adventure.

* Nicki Elson at NICKI ELSON\'S NOT-SO-DEEP Position (that blog title says it all, heh) Nicki is a fellow Omnific Publishing author who's a ton of fun, and her sexy 80's leap "Three Daves" carries on the fun theme.

* Jessica Issue at Notch OF THE STARS Jessica has supported my writing and I loved her outlandish short story "Space Seduction".

* Alex Cavanaugh at ALEX J CAVANAUGH Do you see that "Unlikely Writers Burgle Seem" doorknob on the sidebar of my blog? Alex shaped that group, and he amazes me with the power of support he provides to fellow authors. He writes sci-fi.

* Kyra Lennon at Compose Just about, Compose NOW I met Kyra guide Blogging A to Z and cheery in her posts about her sports romance "Be equivalent On". I love sports romance and I can't maintain to read her book.

So grant you storage it -- friendship and support are the two biggies for why I love bloggers. Check out the Celebrating Blogging Hop Just about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment