Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Flirting Internet Slang

Flirting Internet Slang
I have many friends from SA. All of them are actually mybf's students. So we often hang around for dinner together. We went for vacations to other states before (one day I might show you the pictures here) and trust me, they do not have huge fear of approaching girls at their age! They are able to walk up to any girls any time and make her attracted to them. I'm NOT saying ALL of them are like that. Only those naughty ones and close to us. If you have been reading my blog for quite some time, you could see their faces here. LOL.Went we got to the club, they will look around for somebody to approach with the gesture said "Notice me!" Yeah, the screw-me-if-I-am-wrong-but-haven't-we-met-before worked well, sometimes. Gosh! I guess some of these girls really like those guys with that smokey look or guys with high confidence level? By the way, you might want to find out the Extreme Style by VO5's Ultimate Flirting Championship, a great place for you to flirt and have fun.I don't know how to flirt with guys but I would love to play the game and test it out. Who knows, I might end up with Victory Hair! LOL.

Source: pickup-girls-advices.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment