Thursday, May 7, 2009

Iu Clarifies How She Felt During The Sns Scandal

Iu Clarifies How She Felt During The Sns Scandal
ARTICLE: IU's clarification "The picture I uploaded on SNS was a mistake, it was not staged at all"

SOURCE: Newsen via Nate

"I uploaded it was a mistake. I cannot blame anyone else for it. It wasn't hard for me so much as I was left feeling confused about whether I should feel sorry towards the other person or sorry towards everyone who loved me or sorry towards the people I hurt. I didn't know whether I should step up and clear up the misunderstandings or just stay quiet. It wasn't staged. People always asked me whether I staged it but it wasn't at all. It was just a mistake."

1. [+917, -30] I think what she's trying to say is that they were indeed dating but the picture upload itself was a mistake

2. [+917, -124] She's beating around the bush to really call it a clarification. I'm sure Radio Star's Kim Gura would've been able to dig deeper So she's basically admitting that they were the kind of relationship everyone assumed

3. [+724, -182] Isn't this enough now? She didn't say outright that she dated Eunhyuk but I say that this is enough to say that she's admitting it. And why would anyone even ask why or how that picture was taken? What kind of celebrity would be like oh yeah, I totally took a picture after doing it with my boyfriend

4. [+133, -20] Her clarification can be read as (We indeed did do it) but the picture I uploaded on SNS was a mistake. It was not staged at all (as I did not intend to screw Eunhyuk over with it). It was a short reply but I think there's enough in it that solves all of our curiosities.

5. [+125, -30] Netizens are funny... What exactly do you expect her to say? "I slept with Eunhyuk oppa" on TV? I think this is more than enough. It was honest and apologetic.

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment