Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oaths And State Control

Oaths And State Control
Very interesting Oath read from Paradigm Shift. Recently, I have heard stories with massive amounts of drama. Girl cheats on guy, flirts with more boys, guys stays behind. Forgives her and stays with her. What do we call this guy? Whipped and pussified. Never let pussy control your state of mind. If you have state control, and the patience and firmness of an Oak tree, then you don't need to worry about it.

Every one in the game is a player, whether he likes it or not. Many many men get played, why? Because they simply can't or don't want to understand how girls very nature is. They think that they'll get one to be with them forever. They get harangued by the feminine illogical and emotional roller coasters, they get convinced that her pussy, her emotions, her everything is only for him - all the while she's at least flirting with hundreds of guys a day, at the greatest, blowing co-workers in the copy room, banging strangers when she's out, cuckolding you with alphas, divorcing your ass when you least expect it.

The players oath should be as follows:

I shall never let one pussy rule my existence;

I shall never let one pussy sway me against my true nature;

I shall never let one pussy compromise my masculinity, or self-respect;

I shall never let one pussy have mastery over myself;

I shall love all fresh young hot pussy as much as the one's I am penetrating;

I shall never validate one pussy, nor worship one pussy;

I shall always be after new pussy, or have pussy in the kitty;

I shall always be in control of pussy, not be controlled by the pussy.

When the end of any relationship, be it long-term, short-term, fling, or one night stand, there is no better recipe for a man's happiness than another girls embrace, her warm thighs parting for you, her tender kisses, and gentle nature. The new girl, the next girl, the fresh girl, the girl on the side, is always sweeter than the one trying to emasculate you into believing in her lies.

If you fall under the spell of the pussy, you will be punished, punished with absence of pussy, and absence of happiness - you will be devoid of masculinity and power. You will find yourself trying to get back into the game. You will be Omega man.

KEEP YOURSELF BUSY. ALWAYS HAVE CHOICES. ALWAYS MOVE ON. BE IN LOVE. NO INFATUATION. LOVE DOES NOT EQUAL OBSESSION. BE THE MAN WITH THE PANTS



Reference: pua-celebrities.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment