Monday, August 2, 2010

I Am In Love But Not With Vera Sidika Prezzo Says

I Am In Love But Not With Vera Sidika Prezzo Says
FRIDAY, 01 Dignified 2014 - Kenya's self proclaimed Sovereign of Bling, Prezzo, has confessed that he is in love. The Showbiz bad boy has quieten conical out that he is not dating former cassette vixen Vera Sidika.

Outburst inwards a recent media addressees, the celebrated rapper outdated that he has never dreary the prominent socialite.

Prezzo has quieten refused to deceive the identity of his new girl saying that he will do so at the right time.

"Several man needs love; we all need a spell to lean on. I am dating but this has zero to do with Vera Sidika. In fact, I take pleasure in never dreary Vera underneath to allegations made in a part of the media. I am keeping the girl off the focus on for now, but I sure will start up her absolutely"," thought the "My Gal" hit originator.

Prezzo has in the further than been in diverse relationships but he is surefire that this time, his relationship with the unnamed girl will end up in marriage.

"E! Hearsay KENYA"

Reference: quickpua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment