Sunday, September 12, 2010

Her Husband Wanted Her To Play The Part Of A Woman With A Peg Leg

Her Husband Wanted Her To Play The Part Of A Woman With A Peg Leg Image
I was taking first vacation since my wife's death up in the Cape Cod area when I decided to visit one of the local museums in the area. It was the John Williams Whaling Museum and it was nestled on a quiet little street not too far from the beach. There were a few cars in its clean parking lot. I went in and started to look around. I found that it was dedicated to John Williams who was a local whaling captain in the late 1800's.

I wondered through the place noting all the different things about the captain and his life. The last room in the place was the Amanda Williams Room, it was dedicated to his wife. I went in out of curiosity and was surprised at the first thing I saw in the room. Situated in the center of the room was a peg leg made from whale bone. I went over and took a picture of it. I read the inscirption on the plaque and it read: "The peg leg of Amanda Williams who lost her left leg, at the age of 16, in an accident aboard ship while accompanying her husband on a three year voyage to the Pacific Ocean." I was mesmerized by the sight of the peg leg. It was white with scenes done in scrimshaw up and down its length. I looked at the rest of the exhibits in the room and decided to take a look at the leg again.

As I was looking at the leg a woman behind me said "You have a keen interest in the peg leg. Is there any questions I can answer for you?" I turned around and there was this very pretty petite woman about 30 years old in jeans and a white blouse standing there. "I take it you work here. Yes I do. I've been working here for a couple of years so if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Tell me more about Mrs Williams if there is more to it. She must have been one remarkable woman to survive an accident at sea back in those days. Well the story is they hit a storm and she was helping with the rigging when a line parted. The line whipped back and smashed her leg and since they did not have the medicines that we have to day gangrene set in and they had to amputate. She said in one of her diaries that she was blessed to have a husband that liked her as she was. They had seven children after she lost her leg.

My great-great-grandmother was a remarkable woman. I see you know the story well. Are you are related to her? Yes I am. My name is Samantha Williams, but everyone calls me Sam." she said. "Ok Sam, I'm Bill Hedges." I replied. "There are a few other things that are not out yet about her would you like to see them? Sure would, I find her to be interesting. Ok then follow me." As she headed of and I followed I noticed that she was limping. "I see you have little more in common with your great-great-grandmother. Yes I do. I lost my left leg in a boating accident when I was 17. I was helping my dad on his fishing boad one summer and I stepped some place that I should not have stepped and my leg was mangled. The doctors worked hard to save my leg but it was too far gone. I haven't let it get me down since I have Amanda to look up to. Now to the other items we found this portrait of Amanda and John recently in an old mansion in Rhode Island. As you can see it needs a good cleaning before we can put it out but what do you think of it?" I was shocked. Sam was the spitting image of Amanda except that Amanda was wearing a pair of pants with her peg leg. "You look exactly like Amanda. I know. This is the only known picture of Amanda. We also found a few other items in the mansion. We found a second peg leg of hers and a couple of letters to one of her admirers. It seemed this guy was turned on by her because of her peg leg and her will to survive. I figured that you might be one of the few who have a special interest in amputee women like this guy. You guessed my secret. My wife did not approve of my special attraction but she put up with it. Oh you are married. I didn't realize that. That's Ok. My wife died a year ago in a car accident.

Its about time I started to look again." I said with a wink. "How would you like to go out to dinner tonight?" I asked. "That would be fine with me but I get to pick the place. I want to avoid the tourist traps around here. Why don't you pick me up around 7 tonight and we can have a pleasent talk. I live in the house just behind the museum and don't worry about being fancy. The place I have in mind looks like a dive but the food and drink are excellent. It's a date then. I almost forgot what is was like to go on a date." It was 4 pm so I headed back to the cottage I rented for week for a few hours and got ready to pick up Sam. I could not believe my good fortune at meeting the woman of my dreams. When the appointed time came I rang the doorbell to the house and Sam answered the door. "Come on in. I have a few things to do in the back, have a seat and I'll only be a minute." She did not take long and she was wearing a pair of tight jeans with cowboy boots and a pink blouse on. We headed outside, got into her car and we headed off to dinner. The place was Pelican Joe's Bar and Grill.

She was not kidding about it looking like a dive but the parking lot was full so the food and drink must be good. We had to wait for a few minutes before we were seated. "Do you take all your museums visitors to this place?" I asked. "No, only the ones that seem to have an interest in amputee women." she replyed with a smirk on her face. "I see I am not your first victim then." I said with a laugh. "Well it just happens to be that you are. I've heard about guys who like amputee women and all, but I've never met anyone who admitted to it. The guy who fitted me with my prosthesis told me about a woman who came in to his place to be fitted for a peg leg and she was not an amputee. It seemed her husband wanted her to play the part of a woman with a peg leg." The waitress came over and Sam ordered drinks and an appetizer. We talked more about the attraction. "When did you know you liked one legged women Bill? It started out when I was 12.

Our neighbor had a daughter who was 13 when they diagnosed her with cancer. The amputated her right leg and when I saw her for the first time I was hooked. I could not stop from staring at her. I found her to be very attractive. As we got older we talked a lot. During the summer we would go to beach and the pool all the time. I liked to look and touch her stump in addition to the rest of body. She found it very comforting to know that she was liked. Did you marry her? No, while she was in college, the cancer came back and she lived for about 3 months after the diagnosis. After her death I did not date for a year then I met my wife. We got married right out of college. We were married 11 years before the accident that killed her. That must have been tough. It was not that tough.

We did not have any kids and our marriage was not going very well. She was very materialistic. She wanted the world and I was killing myself trying to get it for her. It got to the point that I was pampering her too much. The day of the accident I had visited a lawyer to start divorce procedings. When I returned home I was greeted by the police. They informed me of the accident. Apparently she cut off a big rig and it hit her car killing her." While I was talking about my wife our appetizer arrived and ate. The waitress came back for our order and Sam ordered again. "How have you faired living in a small town like this?" I asked Sam. "It has been frustrating for me. I did not date much after the accident so I worked a lot of hours at the museum. Most of the guys that I went to school with avoided me after the accident. When I went to college I dated one guy but he freaked out when he saw me without my prosthesis on. It was the last serious boyfriend that I had.

Since then it has been few and far between in the past 14 years." As she was telling me about herself our dinner arrived. We ate and talked about our interests. "What brought you to the museum today?" Sam asked. "I've always been fascinated by sailing ships and whaling. I remember as a kid visiting Mystic Seaport and going aboard the whaling ship they have there. I always dreamed about going to sea on a sailing ship. I guess it is my other love in life. I've built several models of sailing ships from plans. It is one of my few hobbies when I am not at work. What do you do for a living?" she asked. "I am a software consultant." I replied. We talked some more. The check arrived and she insisted that she pay. Since I was on vacation I decided to let her. We headed back to her place. She asked me to wait in the living room as she wanted to get a little more comfortable. Her stump was bothering her a little and she wanted to remove her prosthesis. I was looking at a magazine when I heard her enter the room. I turned and looked at her. She had taken off her prosthesis and put on her great-great- grandmother's peg leg from the mansion. "I decided since you liked the one in the display case, I would wear this one when we got back from dinner. So how do you like it? I um well I like it very much.

I am surprised that you are wearing it since it is a museum piece. Aren't you afraid you might damage it? No, it has been well preserved. The surprising thing is, it fits better than my normal prosthesis. Amanda's stump and mine must have been the same size." Sam came over and sat besides me. "I must confess Bill. When I first saw you looking at Amanda's pegleg and then you took a picture of it, I knew you had that special interest that I had been told about." she said. Without a word I kissed her. As we seperated she said "Let me take off this peg leg so we can get a little closer." With that she undid the straps and leaned the leg against the wall. We started to kiss again.

Through out the night we caressed and held each other. It got very late and I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom and made love. I awoke to the smell of bacon and coffee. I put my pants on and headed down stairs. Sam was standing with her stump through a crutch making breakfast. "I figured after all the hard work you did last night I'd make you breakfast." She said. "I make a mean breakfast so I hope you like eggs and bacon. Sure do. I'm starving." I said as I took a nibble of her neck. "I see you are ready for some more fun. It'll have to wait to tonight. I've got to open the museum in an hour." We ate breakfast and played around a little. Sam felt excited by my massaging her stump. "Bill, I wish last night did not have to end so soon. I've never felt this way in my life. I know what you mean. It felt so good to be with you. I didn't want it to end either. It's like we've known each other all our lives, we are soul mates I guess.

At least I have another week at the cottage so tonight I can make you dinner and I won't take no for an answer. That would be nice. I'll let you surprise me with your dinner choice." We finished off breakfast and headed off looking forward to our evening together and savouring last night. I spent the day cleaning up the place a little and doing a little shopping for dinner. I decided to make some steaks on the grill with salad and a rolls. It was nearing 7 when Sam showed up using forearm crutches. She was wearing a green skin tight blouse, black mini skirt, lace stocking and a high heel. "Hi Bill, I thought you might like to see me in one of my few sexy outfits that I have. You would look good in a burlap bag to be." I replied as I gave her a hug and a kiss. "This will just turn me on easier. I bet you just say that to all the women." Sam said with a smirk on her face. Sam loved the dinner I prepared and we headed into the living room for some more conversation and an after dinner drink. While we were talking she suddenly went quiet and her face showed she was in a lot of pain. "Are you ok?" I asked. "It's nothing that I haven't had before. Every so often I'll get a shooting pain in my left knee and there is nothing I can do for it since the knee no longer exists.

I've had a doctor check it out once and she said it was phantom pains. I usually get them when I've taxed the muscles in my left leg and today I was moving a lot of things around in the museum. I'm glad it is nothing major. You scared me there, I thought I was going to have to rush you to a hospital or something. I was afraid my cooking got to you. Your cooking was very good. I'd love to try some of your other specialties. That could be arranged if you don't mind coming over here all week for dinner. Mind? Why would I mind coming over here? You've made me feel like a queen since we've met. I'm just afraid of what will happen when your vaction is over. It is going to be hard on both of us. So why don't we spend as much time together as we can. I can help you at the museum if you want. And then we can spend the evening together. I'd love that."

We spent the rest of the evening talking about ourselves and our past. As it turned out both of us were alone this week. Her assistant at the museum was on vacation so she had to do all the work. Most of her friends from high school still lived locally but they were all married and had kids while her college friends were all over the country and did not call too much. We found we had a lot in common. The week went by very quickly. I found Sam to be the most fantasic woman I had ever met. It was going to be very difficult to be away from her. We had bared our souls to each other. The last night I was there we made love again. "Please hold me tight. I don't want it to end tonight.

Please tell me that you have a few more days. I wish I could Sam. Oh how I wish I could. You are the most attractive woman I've ever met and I've fallen in love with you.
" The morning came too quickly for the both of us. I packed my car with her help and we promised to keep in touch. We held onto each other for awhile before I left. While on way home I decided that I would see about moving my business up to Cape Cod so I could be near her. I knew I could not live without this woman. We talked every night on the phone for the first week I was home. I did not tell her of my plans but told her I was flying up to Boston for the weekend and that I would be out to see her. She promised me that she would have a pleasent surprise for me. I arrived at Logan airport in Boston on Friday afternoon.

I picked up a rental car and headed out to her place. This weekend I decided to tell her of my decision. I arrived at the museum just before it closed. Her assistant was there and told me she was home. I headed over to her house and rang the bell. She answered the door and immediately gave me a kiss and a hug. "Oh have I missed you Bill. I've been wanting you to hold me so badly. I know what you mean. But before we get to tied up with each other this weekend there is something I want to tell you. I hope it is not bad news." she said with frown starting to show on her face. "No, in fact it is very good news. I've decided to move my business up here so that I can be with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" Sam sat there for a second, stunned my response. "I don't know what to say.

Yes I will marry you. Yes I will. It's just that I didn't expect it. I sort of expected that you were going to break it off.
" she said with tears of joy in her eyes. We never left the house that weekend. There was so much to do and so little time to do it in. We set the date for 3 months from when I asked her to marry me. The only thing that she said she must do is wear her great-great-grandmother's peg leg at the wedding. As that is what brought us together.

Keywords: free online dating brisbane  cougar dating  online dating military men  irish online dating  moroccan men dating  online dating advice for women  body language social studies  body language decoder  richard bandler biography  

1 comments:

ziyyaraedutech said...

At Ziyyara, get an experienced online home tutor in Pune for your child. We offer online home tuition in Pune with a complete solution to the students of Class 5 to 12.
Call Our Experts :- +91-9654271931
Visit Us :- online tuition in Pune

Post a Comment