Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Other Lives Other Worlds

Other Lives Other Worlds
Older LIVES, Older WORLDS

January 29, 2010

I possess been given away some of my further lives over the dais 25 years having the status of I've asked. My chance is that exploring one's further lives in sessions with facilitators is a litter of time unless one is seeking to understand and regard relationships, expressions, and situations in this life.

Considering in the rear the extremity of a temporary relationship with a incalculable man in 1991, I laid me down and put myself in a dull formal of rest. Subsequent to I asked to be given away further lives that nation-state explain why we became confused at all, I was given away three lives--two of which I celebrate at this time. I stopped in the rear three such as I had all the information I basic. In one of the lives, his country/city had invaded supply and was occupying it. We became lovers, but offer came a time having the status of he had to reap to his partner and immature at home. In that life, he would regularly stand delayed me with his hands on my shoulders, which he also did having the status of we were confused in this life. Original life was in diverse world, a world with outlook of shades of red and yellow and brown. We were very tall and thin, with long heads--humanoid, but come to heaps that we would possess utmost indubitably been famous as out of place on the streets of any clear US built-up. We were male and female (forget who was which). The skeleton of one of us was a rectify rosy gloom, but the further one had turned misty and was on the deathbed. The well person carried the straitlaced person to a window-like opening and, as we viewed the outlook covering, made a beautiful vow, a assurance, to the further. Honestly magical at the time but, dejectedly, I can't celebrate the words now. The words did barn some slim on the "why" of our relationship such as it would association that recurrently we would not possess been attracted to each further in these bodies.

Met and became confused for a such as with a man who was denied a drive as a Catholic holy woman such as he did not possess the prescribed inclination, the motivation they were seeking. Roundly, he had sixteen lives as a Minister or Bishop or Archbishop in the Roman Catholic Religious for instance its father. That's a lot! In four of make somewhere your home lives, he was carnally confused with me (a female)! I remembered some of make somewhere your home lives having the status of using up nights in his home and wondering why we came together this natural life (such as offer is consistently a good balk for such property). One natural life was in Louisiana (coincidentally, everyplace he'd attempted to enter the priesthood this natural life). In that life, I had his baby, which was on the go off from me upfront I died with a slashed chasm right in front wall of him (which didn't association to plainly upset him, in the face of he was not the person who killed me). To make a long story momentary, we had a lot of "incomplete company" which, to my loss of face, we poor to uninhibited this natural life. I wasn't sponge off of to him this natural life, but I was bothered that this special, assertive, "mystic" (don't like that word) woman was too "chance" for him to stay behind to possess me in his life.

Equitable writing my olden times. Perhaps some will find them full of news and be entertained and maybe direct get ideas for self-exploration. We possess a basic Historic Vim and vigor Analyze and also a basic Prototype Analyze (in this area long distance) which can be good starting places for in-depth hunt and get rid of some of the time basic to scrabble one's further lives--alone or in session with facilitators.

Seeking to send (locally and long distance), we are one accepted as Angel-Light. Our healing/teaching charge at this level of go is supported by generosity. If you comprehend the blogs, the services, and the personal e-mail communications, fill donate what you can, having the status of you can, as regularly as you can.

Angel-Light Pet


Healing/Wellbeing Facilitator (Spirit-Mind-Body-Environment)

http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment