Thursday, March 8, 2012

Singles And Dating Open Question About My Ex

Singles And Dating Open Question About My Ex Image
he's been ignoring me and acting like I don't exist. I broke up with him by the way but I don't understand why he'd still be mad because it's 5 months later and we only went out for a month and he was pretty upset (he said he may have loved me) but when I said I made a mistake he said he had moved on, also he has a girlfriend now. I understand not being like being best friends but he doesn't even acknowledge my existence. I texted him a couple days ago asking about homework and he never answered, like is he that immature that he can't answer a simple text about homework? I have 2 classes with him and it makes it so awkward. He's also friends with all of my friends and when I'm with them he'll come up to them and be like hey! And make a big scene and just ignore me. Even my friends have said something to me about it and they have told me that he's so bad with holding grudges. I don't see a reason to hold a grudge because he has a girlfriend and he told me he moved on. I want to ask him what the hell I did so what should I say and how and when? Any suggestions ?

odon't say I should ignore him too to show I'm over it because trust me, that's what I've been doing. In class I'll talk to my friends and I don't really show any signs that he's affecting me. He's kinda a drama queen or king I guess. I just want suggestions on how, when and what I should say..?

Asked by Victoria 12 minutes ago 4 days left to answer.
Additional Details

I was thinking of going up to him after class and being like I need to talk to you, and then either talk to him then or after school and I'd say, do you have something against me? Did I do something wrong? Because you seem like your ignoring me and I just don't understand

Asked by Victoria 7 hours ago 4 days left to answer.
Additional Details

I'm 16
Please don't tell me to ignore him! I want to be friends with him because he is a really nice person and were going to have the same classes and we have the same friends.
If you're gonna say to ignore him then dont even answer

Keywords: truth about younger  about younger  secret dating  about older  going out younger  western why  cougar dating date  asian western why  older younger revealed  courses on body language  body languages  

0 comments:

Post a Comment