Monday, December 10, 2012

Is This How American Women Flirt

Is This How American Women Flirt
Im an exchange student from studying in the USA and in the six months i have been in this school im going to I notice that the girls keep looking at me in the eyes. They never used to do this until just recently.

Where im from this kind of behavior is not very common with the ladies unless she she is serious about you. Over here they keep they looking me straight in the eyes then look away and act like they are not interested.

Are they serious or are they flirting because six months ago I was practically non existant to them now all of a sudden this semester all the girls are looking at me and im not sure why,,?

Could somebody shed light on whats going on,,,HOW WOULD I KNOW IF A GIRLS SERIOUS AND WHEN SHE IS NOT? Is this how American women flirt?

Well I look everybody in the eyes when I'm talking to them. It doesn't really mean anything, but she probably doesn't not like you if she is. Talk to one that you really like and see if she shows interest in you. If she does, maybe you should ask her out and go to a movie or something. good luck xx :]

Credit: pua-celebrities.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment