Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Journey With Mosaic By Guest Blogger Farhiya Mohamed Farah Somalia

My Journey With Mosaic By Guest Blogger Farhiya Mohamed Farah Somalia
FARHIYA FARAH HAS A Chummy Intrigue IN Augment AND IS Up till now Recital Similar to Absolution USA FOR AID AND Augment, AN NGO BASED IN KENYA Similar to OPERATIONS IN SOMALIA.

I wasn't expecting it. The call that is.....I was chosen to help an viewers that would reveal if I might help Hodgepodge international situation 2010 as one of the delegates. A lot was fashionable, professionally and independently, I knew I looked-for to do everything dissimilar but did not suffer proper what or how to do it. Thank God for the email a friend sent, about mishmash and I just helpful not experienced what the objective would be.

The rest went swiftly, in a matter of weeks I was in the UK for the situation but plainly, I did not suffer what to presume. The general public from 17 countries are going to attend! I survey to myself, How will it go? Like will they say? General feeling I feel out of place? Alhamdulillah (thank God) all the doubts and qualms were just in my pioneer. I felt at home, literally, on engross, anyone was just so amiable. All the 80 people gathered seemed fair in ravenous to suffer who you were, where you came from, what you guys ate back home etc.

The situation was headed by a collect of very amiable and intellectual people who saw to it that we were well cared for and that the summits aims were well communicated to us. Option official leaders, who trouble excelled in their respective fields, came and gave us their see on life, leadership, global issue accomplishment like want etc. Challenging conversations, auspicious speeches, major revelations were just part of the teasing supervise in the mishmash situation. Awe-inspiring leaders like:. - Stuart Lang, who strut about custom and its importance and how it doesn't hamper progress,. - Farah Pandith whose projects trouble seen Muslims all over being empowered, and who mentioned the importance of fortune and that we necessity think strongly and not sit still.. - Sir fazle Hassan Abed whose idea of a small extent providing and rehab programme has seen him build one of the largest NGOS in the world, who confident took the point home, " small and beautiful become big and effective, whatever you do, do it well.'. - Stuart Duff and Prof. Binna Kandola, who took as outspoken the leadership supervise and the dissimilar models of leadership. They addressed to us the importance of coaching and how it's requisite in unlocking a relations potential in order to maximize their performance. They brought so knowingly to us as the delegates, and compellingly so they still do, outspoken the models of culture proposal that kandola sent us just now. kindness as a token in a leader yields a lot of opulence Prof. Binna Kandola. - Builder of Islamic providing, Dr. Hany El Bany OBE broadcast his awesome supervise as a considerate and broadcast the dissimilar trials and evils he went outspoken to establish that he has reached as patronize people in need as realizable. He reminded us of our tax as Muslims which is to help the poor and that together so associated we can make want history....'don't trail means, don't trail targets, reservoir in employees'-. - Mrs. Anjum Anwar provided that we do not speak with each supplementary, we will not lay bare proof.' She strut on the importance of being firm in one owns count on in that only next is it easier to assistant with others about who we are and what we stand for. And that it's only so you trouble positive thinking so you will be refreshing in someone's pitch.. - Prof. Mike Tough 'we trouble to time period people together what they in the past are group He strut on the need to understand each supplementary and learn to live with each supplementary.. - Chris chivers those leaders who do not want to catch in idiom are lackadaisical. - General feeling Day, prophesy is very awkward, precise about the forward-looking

At the back of the awesome speeches we embarked on study circuit groups where we saw first succeed how communities trouble come together in addressing several social and tight issues that outside them on a day to day situation, e.g. restriction unfriendly behaviors, and moreover we saw how they looked into supplementary societies problems and how they tried looking for a main to their problems e.g. Portion in eradicating malaria in the fresh countries and sustain those with hose down problems by fundraising for hose down points and bore holes. This contemplation and consecration to quota mankind was so inspiring and as if that was not stacks we were particular the go kaput of a enduring where we met the prime mover of Hodgepodge, The prince of Wales, Prince Charles. He showed us or at lowest most of us, another side of world leaders. We saw a caste, heavy-duty and distressed quantity who geologically looked-for merger between dissimilar faiths in the cosmos and who looked-for to see better reside backdrop in the world. He looked-for the youth to own put on time, to stop serving down as supplementary people tackled their problems and to see to it that all people more or less us had hold spellbound to complete care, be it education, social needs or economic.

That was stacks motivation that vanished a ray yearning in most delegates, anyone like me, looked-for to go back home and try and be an coworker of change, try and get a main precise where there's an straighten problem. Of corridor it wasn't all work and no play! I had a great time with some of the delegates walking more or less Cambridge, and the with brute force earth-shattering fashion go in Cambridge! I mean, what were you measure jamil! At lowest Tabinda sorted us out :) oh and the way John tried to help us but to no avail....I mean we looked so quarrelsome, that so we made it back, the circle peripheral that fix in place actually cheered for us! That necessity tell you they were clear the fashion would sink! But the most common for me was the vacation to Old Trafford in Manchester! Historic! I miss my group, the awesome and ever laughing group leader Lina Gomaa, Memoona with her crafty and unfailingly on point thoughts!, Shahrizad, her without prejudice and composed nature that unfailingly strut volumes, Shafiullah whose love for his weight and his family in song was corporeal in his talk, of corridor the leaders of today! Anas and his equate Yavuz! Ria the new bride, Arkan, so easy to talk to and stable to give his concentration, all the time we met as a group, the conversations and activities never had a sleep-inducing moment! ( yearning I haven't vanished any one out) I miss all of you, immediately, time thousands of miles secluded, I will unfailingly remember those beautiful faces and may Allah guide and lessen all of you always! I vanished the situation with so knowingly love for my mysticism Islam, I can't explain it, but I felt that my prospect was strengthened Alhamdulillah. The awesome vigor, the positive ideas, are what I heartfelt miss, but I assume that passion that I had with me, I will not let it die, inshaAllah I'll put it to practice...doesn't matter how long it will see me. Gear in all probability awkward to tool, precise with no form of support more or less me, but as Ralph Waldo Emerson believed void great was ever achieved without passion


0 comments:

Post a Comment