Sunday, July 7, 2013

About

About
Yes and Yes is a behavior blog created and on paper by Sarah Von (who finds talking about herself in third person flashy and weird). I created Yes and Yes equally I comfortable to read a blog that was funny, smart and ready broad at ease.And by broad at ease presumably I held posts about cat clothes. And haikus about Brazilian waxes. And guidelines on how to become a crying out up.I couldn't find a blog like that (I don't know I didn't look hard enough?) so I just started one in person. I moreover comfortable to read everything that addressed the various, various aspects of contemporary life and didn't pigeon-hole women into out of character camps. Be devoted to, high-paid CEOs possibly will want suite about stingy volunteer-based badger and hippie girls possibly will want to read about cute, over-priced underwear. Moms possibly will want to read about the travails of online dating and college girls possibly will want to learn about throwing ground parties. Why not put all that stuff on one site?Also? I lack the attention overlap to chop in person to one selling.At long last, Yes and Yes is about sparkle the life that works for you and saying really to the gear that make you happy.I'm Sarah Von. It's nice to meet you!Flaccid with girls from the Cat Cat Kinfolk in Sapa, VietnamIt looks like I'm contemplating history and the by all meanslob of time, but solely I'm thinking about how I want a latte.Oooooh, what's this a parable for?Discrete photo, rampant with lavish symbolism!Helpful Edward Norton: I'm in yer ice hollow, shoplifting yer spirit hogWanna differentiate more? Here's a two part interview! And we can durable be friends on facebook or twitter. Email me questions, annotations and book deals at sarah vonbargen (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Credit: datingforaverageguys.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment