Friday, May 9, 2014

Am I Asking For Too Much

Am I Asking For Too Much
Dear Aunty Eya,I want to say a big thank you for this blog that has become a family to many,including me. I'm sure you're familiar with this e-mail addy but please don't post my name o..*covers face*I have an issue I want you and other bloggers to kindly advice me as you would ur sister.Am currently in a relationship,and it's about 8months now and presently we're doing just fine. We had serious issues when we were about 2months into the relationship about him giving me attention and all due to the fact that he suffered heartbreak from his last relationship b4 me,he told me he didn't give his Ex attention for abt 3months into it and when he start showing her love,she was already gone,I mean having other affairs until he found out that she was actually a runs girl b4 they met buh she probably wanted to settle with him. I'm sorry this story is gonna be a lengthy one cos I want y'all to have a very good understanding before advising.They broke up abt 6months b4 we met sha.Now my story.my boyfriend and I were match-made by my friend and I must say he's a wonderful man,he's God-fearing,industrious,friendly and I am so fine with him except for the fact that he shares the kitchen with me+plus "I don't care"way of keeping the house until pushed.My problem is that we've been dating for 8monthnow and he doesn't even know where I live. we both stay in the same city and almost closeby not so far,he only knows my friend that match-made us and maybe 1 other one(I don't have much friends)he has spoken with my mum like twice via phone during the festive season to say hello. I have also met couple of his friends and cousins,his brothers don't stay in the same city with us except for one and for all the time we've been together have not seen him come around,they only talk on phone,and his dad too,his mum is late.We have discussed this and infact it was after we did that invited me to his office and some other functions afterwards where I met with most of his friends.Things has changed now and I know he loves me so much and atleast there's a level of commitment and it's obvious he feels responsible to me.His friend gave me a hint last weekend that he's gonna propose to me this month. But am not comfortable with the way things are going,I love him dearly buh am scared he might not welcome my family cos I feel if he will,by now he should long to meet them. his answer is always there's time for everything.bam so worried.Please help a sister. love y' allSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNRelated Articles * How Do I Overcome This Crushy Feeling? * Dear Aunty Eya's Readers: Please help me with meaningful advise. Thanks. * I Am Confused * How Do I Get Out Of This Relationship? * What Can I Do About This Pregnancy, Is Abortion An Option? * The Growing Tears Of My Young MarriageThis article is (c) Copyright - All rights reservedwww.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment