Saturday, July 5, 2014

Love Sms 2012

Love Sms 2012
I am yours,

You are supply..I guarantee that I'll be available

Eternally..with you,

loving you..at the same time as no one can love me maximum,

none but YOU..

Fundamental Romantic Spoken language :-I dont be grateful for how Good-looking you are.

'coz my eyes haven't moved from ur eyes....

Is jahan mein mohabat kaash na hoti

to safar-E-Zindgi mein mithas na hoti

agar milti BEWAFA ko saza-e-maut

to deewano ki kabren yun udaas na hoti.

I don't be grateful for if i can live without your presence in my life,

all I be grateful for is

that I'll keep on waiting for you,

even you wouldn't returnI'll just stand for you in fantasy..

Dolphin assumed To Water:

U Can't See My Howl.

Equally I Am in The Hose.

Hose Replied:

But I Can Try Your Howl.

Equally U R in My Core.

That is feeling of Club.

Do U Know?

The Logic Of Grand mal Cosmos..?

1 Hour Exercise?

2 Cost Bath?

3 Cost Eat?

5 Era Pray?

6 Hour Sleep?

8 Hour Work?

& 1 Min Place Of Me.

Lafzon ki tarah mujhe kitabon mai mila kar

duniya se dar hai to khuwabon mai mila kar

pholoon ka khushboo se taaluq hai zaroori

tu ban kar khushboo mujhe gulabon mai mila kar...

muje apni muhabet ki khushbo se noor kardo

tum se juda na ho sakon itna majbor kar do

mari ns ns former bas jae wafa teri

kisi or ki taraf na dekhun itna magrur kardo..

U Can't See My Howl.

Equally I Am in The Hose.

Hose Replied:

But I Can Try Your Howl.

Equally U R in My Core.

That is feeling of Club...

Original or new Regard SMS, urdu Regard SMS, hindi Regard SMS, english

Regard SMS, Regard SMStext messages, funny Regard SMS, Regard SMS &

Valentine's day sms.If you assertion a girlfriend, boyfriend, companion, husband

or a secret lover. In addition to these cute love messages and love quotes are

for you. Romantic give proof messages galore find the replica statement to

forwards to your lovers Indicative of Cry out.

Regard sms messages and love give proof messages for your mobile cry.

All love sms messages put aside on paperpk sms website on internet.....

Band To Believe.......

Ehsaas Badal Jaate Hai Bus Aur Kuch

Nahi..

WarnaMohabbat

Aur Nafrat Ek Hi Dil Se

Hoti Hai...

Cosmos MEANS:-

6 frnds,

2 bikes but no gas

exam nite,6 duffers no ideas.

sitting on sea view,

6 smokers n only 1 cigrete!

1 girl,6 frnds n all saying "teri bhabhi hai"

Never beg for an easier life,

Desire to be a stronger person.

Never beg for odd jobs full to

your power but for power full to

crush your tasks!

Say do not join past we say Regard..

That is "Memento of distance"

But mouth join together past we say Club..

That is "Memento of togetherness"

My teacher qualified me that...

1 Hour =60 min and

1min= 60 sec but

She never told me that,

1 sec without 'YOU' is

full to 100 verve.

If you fear playing holi with others

In the same way as do you do?

Flatten a container with hose and colours

and situation a holi dip

0 comments:

Post a Comment