Sunday, October 10, 2010

Emotional Psychological Abuse Forum

Emotional Psychological Abuse Forum
Hello Everyone, Hello Everyone,Well it is Christmas time.35 degrees centigrade in Sydney yesterday, so a great day to be out and about.Good temperature for swimming.I have had some really good times and some rocky times with my housemate.I have come to realise, through observation and a lot of sweat, that my lovely housemate knows what he is doing.So I thought I would do a little analysis of the year for me:I have gone from not being sure of myself to more sure of myself, with rocks still along the road;I have noticed his rhythm...this has been important...he tends to be a whirlpool..gathering up all available willing participatns in his path.I have spoken a lot more truths and in 2014 I would like to be even more truthful.I have seen this guy shoot himself in the foot with his foolish questions and answers.I have heard him tell, not only me, but others about how busy his job is and yet I now firmly belief that he could do his job with his eyes shut and this means that his job is actually quite easy [for him].I have now caught glimpses of him firing questions at me and others, that one just falls into answering them to get him off ones back : this is a tactic [I have order Patricia Evans book about verbal abuse and looking forward to learning more about others AND myself].Well it is Christmas time.35 degrees centigrade in Sydney yesterday, so a great day to be out and about.Good temperature for swimming.I have had some really good times and some rocky times with my housemate.I have come to realise, through observation and a lot of sweat, that my lovely housemate knows what he is doing.o So I thought I would do a little analysis of the year for me:o I have gone from not being sure of myself to more sure of myself, with rocks still along the road;o I have noticed his rhythm...this has been important...he tends to be a whirlpool..gathering up all available willing participatns in his path.o I have spoken a lot more truths and in 2014 I would like to be even more truthful.o I have seen this guy shoot himself in the foot with his foolish questions and answers.o I have heard him tell, not only me, but others about how busy his job is and yet I now firmly belief that he could do his job with his eyes shut and this means that his job is actually quite easy [for him].o I have now caught glimpses of him firing questions at me and others, that one just falls into answering them to get him off ones back : this is a tactic [I have order Patricia Evans book about verbal abuse and looking forward to learning more about others AND myself].o I observed him, last night, looking for sympathy. My housemate has to work [I am on two weeks leave as the office is closed for Christmas] and he was suggesting [as he always does] that life for him is terribly horrible [and no doubt it is in his world, just as it is in my world] because he has to work. o I observed, in relation to working, speak words that were totally out of sync with the actual events that were going to happen. I am doing something for a charity on New Years Eve [we have to meet at 3pm and thus not working makes this easy] - that is 31 December 2014 - and yet he was busy impressing upon me that he had to work on the 24th of December and thus couldn't go to this event [he has in the passed]. He totally had the days mixed up. Am I being pedantic about his -YES...why? Because he actually does it quite often...please don't ask me for the statisics...but enough for me to have noticed and think about it.o I observed and interacted with him this morning. I am up early and he was asleep, then all of a sudden he is on the move... strange... but apparently he had to be at breakfast, with work colleagues by 7:30 and he was only out of the shower and finally dressing at this time. Now am I being pedantic = YES...however, this is the man that gets up and gets ready for a 9am start, at 8am. Or during the weekend, if I wanted to go somewhere in a hurry he would slow the whole process down and try to control it. Now there is a lot to say about this and he could probably point the finger at me too. However, what I thought this morning was "this guy has managed to get up, get shaved, showered and then dressed and make his bed and be gone by 7:50am. Amazing. It does my head in... so for work...it is go go go...he does it...friends [except his specially friend that he jumps hoops for..] he does it in his time..o I told him this morning he was such an attention seeker...he was doing everything to keep me engaged. I saw his face smile...I caught the monkey alright..then he changed his smile to 'coyness' and shy...trying to play it all down.So all this and thank you for this opportunity for me to vent and calm down... what does it mean?In a few words: he knows stuff and he knows what he is doing... I am 90% convinced of this now. The answer?Get on with my own life more [easy for me to say given I am a single man with no children etc.].My advice: look at your life and look for ways to build 'you' up. Maybe your situation is non escapable right now... well start reading a book for half an hour a day if you can... develop something that is yours and the person that gets to you most doesn't know about. This will grow over time...may take years...I myself have been in therapy since 21 and stopped last years...thirty years of therapy..I have wanted out of a lot of situations and still do...but this year I have somehow started doing things that are for me... I try to swim once a week...others have joined and then they try to organise me into their lives...no no no... I can only encourage people [females and males] that one needs to develop an interest that is just yours. Reading can be easier to start and stop... observe the other and observe yourself...Thank you for listening.I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2014.

Origin: womanizer-psychology.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment