Thursday, December 23, 2010

Asian Girls And Asian Wives In Western Countries

Asian Girls And Asian Wives In Western Countries
The reason I love Asian girls in Western countries is because of their sweetness and cutest. Asian women stand out from a group of Western girls. One reason is because Western women are big and tall and strong. Asian girls are small, skinny, and weak. The small, skinny, and weak figure of an Asian lady make Western men fall on them. I really like them every time I see an Asian female walking on street, at shopping mall, or everywhere else. I am a Western guy who lives in Los Angeles, USA, I have seen many Asian girls at Asian market here. I really love them. I have an Asian friend hook me up with one girl. I loved her at the beginning on our first date. There is some unique things that we love them at first.

Asian Girls

When I went out with this Asian girl on the first date, she sometimes did not answer my questions when I gave her some compliments about her beauty. She smiled instead of answered my questions. She made me to recall by the time I was 13 or 14 years old talking to a girl in the first time. She made me to feel younger. There are some other questions that she did not answer at all. She smiled or nodded her head instead of answering my questions. I think Asian girls are quiet. On our first date we were eating in a restaurant, I talked by asking a lot of questions, she just talked a little bit by answering some of my questions. She smiled or nodded her head more than she talked or asked me questions.

Asian women respect their husband more than any other ladies on the world. The Asian girl I dated with become my wife now. When I get home from work, she takes our children home and prepare the dinner for the family. When I try to help her with some errands in the kitchen such as washing dishes, she denied my help. She wants to do by herself. Everyday she gets home earlier than I do so she takes the kids home and prepare the dinner. When I get home, I just watch TV shows while she prepare the dinner. She does not want me to help her either. We do not get into arguments. When I get angry, she is quiet. This makes me to cool down too. So, I am happy to have her as my best wife, an Asian wife.

Some Asian girls who live in Western countries change a little bit. However, they are sweet, honest, and beautiful. Especially, their characteristics are extraordinary from Western girls. Asian women respect their husbands and let the men to lead the family. They are educated and many of them work on professional field. However, they get home and they are gentle Asian wives who respect their husbands. They do not debate or argue loudly with their husbands in the home. Asian girls want to maintain a happy family. They can sacrifice themselves for their children. They are willing to be down a little bit for their children to be up. Anyway, Western men or Asian men who got married with Asian dating women must love their wives more and more to deserve what they do for you.

Asian girls Asian women Asian dating Asian singles woman lady wife wives Asian personals Asian single women Asian women for love asian girls looking for men love relationships marriage

Credit: quick-pickup-rules.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment