Saturday, April 23, 2011

Reader Question About Dating A Younger Man

Reader Question About Dating A Younger Man Image
Girl Geek asks in the dating forums: My love interest (a man) is nearly 10 years younger than I. He knows that I am older, but he doesn't know exactly how much older, although he may have an idea.

Because of the way I look and dress I don't seem my age--I look and seem 10 years younger, and some people think I am even younger than that. My love interest did exhibit interest in me when we used to work together. I did not act on the attraction because we were co-workers. Now that we are no longer, I would like to woo him, but I am wondering whether the difference in our ages would be an issue.

Gents, what do you feel about the possibility of a partner who is 10 years older than you? If you wouldn't intentionally seek out an older woman, but happened to come across a lady that you are very much interested in, would the age difference bother you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment