Monday, July 25, 2011

The Eternal Foolishness Of Young Women

The Eternal Foolishness Of Young Women Image
No human being on the planet is more foolish than a young woman. From the time they get just enough brains to start making their own decisions, they instantly dive head-first into a bottomless ocean of drama, emotion, bad decisions, irresponsibility, and an impenetrable feeling of being "completely innocent in everything they do."

Take the case of Jordan Powers and her 41 year old former teacher whom she fell in love with as a case example. It ended precisely how everyone thought it would, but to the woman (Powers was 18 when the relationship began, supposedly), she thought it would be different....somehow:

A California student who left school, her family and her friends to live with her teacher boyfriend has ended the relationship after the teacher was arrested on charges of sexually assaulting another girl 14 years ago.

"He called me from jail and yes, I told him that we're done," Jordan Powers, 18, told ABC News in an exclusive interview. "I lost everything for this guy. I lost my senior year. I gave up all my friends at high school because they didn't agree with me."

James Hooker, 41, was arrested in Modesto, Calif., on Friday after police discovered he had an an alleged sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student in 1998.

What a tragic end to such a promising romance! But wait, it gets better:

"How could he lie to me for all these months and look me in the eye and tell me he loves me?" she said. "I don't know how someone could have such a cold heart."

Yes, how could that man abandon his family and then, and this is really the most salient part, "lie" to her! Delta and Gamma males take heed, the soul of a woman is just as corrupt as that of a man. Young Ms. Powers did not care one bit about the wife and kids of Mr. Hooker, she only thought of herself and how "he said he loved me". Some piece of trash teacher that has a thing for high school students muttered sweet nothings to her and all of a sudden she's willing to give up her whole life for him. And then, when it's revealed he probably slept with another student years ago, she's just appalled that he could do that to her! She marveled that a man who was willing to ditch his wife, kids, and career for her could actually be a bad man. And everybody thinks these are the types of people that should be allowed to vote?!

There is no limit to the foolishness of mankind, but it is revealed most brilliantly in the form of young Western women. To her, the great sin of Mr. Hooker wasn't that he wrecked his family for her, it was that he allegedly slept with a 17-year old student years ago and didn't tell her.

"He must really love me if he gave up all that to be with me!"

-swoons, ignores everyone's advice, knows better than them-

-some time later discovers he did this to another girl years ago, is shocked-

"How could he do this to me?!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment