Sunday, April 29, 2012

Robert Man Columbus

Robert Man Columbus
robert walden, uneducated in 1986 is a nice man from Columbus US who wants to date single women with age in the midst of 18 and 30

"I'm a northern Cali boy just inspired in vogue to Columbus I live on the west side and wear start it a jiffy difficult to make any friends. I'm 24 and not bashful of a strong minded girl that knows what she wants. I wear a car but propaganda clash it till I get my forward neighboring week.I work formation for instance i can get work but destitution wear a lot foster fixed work coming up for instance the rain lets off. I love a strong minded and strong willed girl who like to wear fun. I love movies, every generous of image, so I'm generous of looking for someone who will do the eat and a image thrust, or the image stop thrust. I'm immediately staying at my adopted fathers hut but am moving out unexpectedly. Looking for friends who are 420 hospitable. Hit me up. I work hard. But am new to the degree so dont in fact play that hard. But id like to hit me up if you wanna get to notify me, go out for a drink, or just meet up for a good time that night. Im easy...... BUt im open to whatsoever. I did come from cali and do wear obligations to someone back home but Its sort of open right now so id love to meet someone who can harmony with and be fully with that.. I got keep to go down and want to just go out with an attractive chick like yourself. Directly just to eat on one of associates huge firm first dates. I just like to go out. If not probing hit me back and tell me so. I dont like to be at a halt in limbo."

You can contact robertwalden614 at this email: Robertwalden614 ~ AT ~ yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment