Thursday, October 18, 2012

Success With Breaking Down The Fourth Wall

Success With Breaking Down The Fourth Wall
Just wondering if any guys have had any success being completely transparent with a woman and addressing dating norms/rules/expectations/etc head on.

For example - let's say you had a ONS with a girl. And you'd like to see her again. Instead of trying to find a reason to text her, or having to find a way to cut through the potential awkwardness of reopening, maybe you text her "Hey this is "here's my courtesy text to make sure you don't feel cheap or used after hooking up with me, how's it going?"

Or if at a bar, if you approach a girl and she's giving off cold vibes, but you're willing to try and get past the shield, maybe you flat out tell her "you can lower your shield honey, I don't bite." Or something to that affect.

Or to set up a date with a girl you're relatively comfortable with - "Hey you want to have wild sex with me under the guise of wine and a movie and say "it just happened?"

I'm drawing blanks at the moment of more specific examples - but what I'm trying to say is, have you ever acknowledged or poked fun at some of the rules or norms of dating directly and had success?

I've found it works for me if the girl has a similar sense of humor. I'm sure there is potential for failure, as with anything, and I know we're supposed to give women plausible deniability, but wondering if a lot of girls would find it refreshing to see a guy mock the stereotypical shit men and women do when they're trying to hook up with each other and whatnot.

Reference: art-of-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment