Sunday, March 24, 2013

Shirley Yeung Break Up With Boyfriend Gregory Lee

Shirley Yeung Break Up With Boyfriend Gregory Lee
Shirley Yeung, who had been dating for 9 time, announced her breakup with boyfriend Gregory Lee a few time ago. What the air, at any rate having to cut tabled his peak beloved, Gregory in addition has to organize the body cannot cut root. It is absolute that he's feeling very down now. It was alleged that deviation from Gregory's family disruptive about him, his friends are in addition feeling let-down for him. According to an insider, on the day of the breakup, Shirley cried expressing she is "expectant" to the insider and Gregory was erudite. In spite of everything, Shirley still insisted that she desired to breakup. At the time, Gregory was in vast distress, but still attempted to rescue the about 10 meeting relationship. Alas, Shirley stood in a firm position.Concerning the news unguarded by the insider, [Oriental Article] contacted Gregory to carry. He uncompromisingly alleged Shirley used 'pregnancy' as a root for the breakup: "Shirley did say she was expectant, but it's me that doesn't assume it." When compress contacted Shirley to carry, her first respond was: "Someplace did you all snare this news? Why is it thought like that? But I stand no one to say." Until yesterday, Shirley still did not acknowledge nor naysay to the pregnancy rumors. She spoken her blessings to Gregory: "I stand been with Gregory for a long time, he is a very good man. We are still friends behindhand the breakup, I wish him for good happiness."In addition the strange "pregnancy" intelligence that we cannot tell if it's true or perfidious, Shirley's decoration to breakup with Gregory is atypical inestimable question make clear. According to Gregory's dreary twice brother Augustine Lee, yesterday break of day behind he was chatting all night with Gregory, Shirley passing sent him a SMS: "I still exceedingly love you, miss you a lot." As we can see, Shirley is contradicting herself. Augustine expressed: "I don't meet up what attitude she has, conviction she stops method so everyday SMS to my brother, he receives one every day and is dramatically not stabled."At this point, it can be helpful that Gregory is feeling very down. When he predictable a entitle interview, he admitted he has not surpass yet and still cannot contact Shirley. When asked about Shirley's 'pregnancy'? He said: "I am not responding, I am exceedingly floor right now. I don't want to snare luggage that I don't want to snare." As for Gregory's family, to sports ground him from thinking too a long way, yesterday break of day at 4am, they ram him back to TVB Conurbation to work on his new consecutive. The cast to The Boxing King all comforted him, Gregory was very grateful: "I exceedingly want to thank Raymond Wong, Otto Chan and Tsui Limb. They chatted with me for a long time, I exceedingly be familiar with their correlate. (Shirley penniless up with you a few months ago, how come be in charge month she still excellent your bicentenary with you?) I went to work be in charge night and someone was amazed too to the same degree a few time ago Shirley still came to eat with me."Nevertheless give to are changes in the 9 meeting relationship, still need to stay down the track. Yesterday at 5am, Gregory and his begin Team Yeh appeared at TVB Conurbation. He courageously faced the media and predictable interviews. When asked if he knows Andy and if Andy is Shirley's old classmate? Gregory appeared very despairing and stressed: "I am not responding." Correspondents asked again and again, he said: "I want to first get the inventory of the issue beside I explain. Filming of this consecutive is about to dish up, I stand no time to go find Shirley." Asked again if he believes Shirley is pregnant? He alleged in a elastic voice: "I don't assume, don't assume."Gregory spoken Shirley moved to Oscar by the Sea to the same degree it was concrete for her to go to work. Asked if he felt give to was changes in the relationship at the time? Gregory said: "I did not feel it, she was still so happy asking me if I got enough drowse or had enough to eat. (Whatsoever is the man's peak pain?) I am not responding, behindhand all we never had any arguments, I exceedingly don't meet up what's happening. I am just firm of her vortex condition." At this point dramatically unstabled, it seems as if give to is no exit back for Gregory's relationship with Shirley, he will just stand to cut the fact. In spite of everything, he spoken he still loves her deeply: "No matter what, if Shirley needs anything, I will simply go help her."TVB executive Virgina Lok spoken she never heard of Shirley's pregnancy: "She's not expectant, but she did tell me about the breakup. Their decoration was made behindhand similar distress, I conviction their work does not get artificial anymore."

0 comments:

Post a Comment