Friday, October 18, 2013

First Time

First Time

By Rose de Stitches

This is a story of my first 'real' online sexual experience. Unlike some people, I had a rather GOOD sex life IRL, but I allways wanted to explore the 'darker side' of the net, so to speak. I guess that's what led to me meeting my first flame. This story is like alog made into story form.
Enjoy!

We met on NeoTokyoMUCK while her brother was showing me around. Our eyes locked. We were instantly sure of two things - one, we were both lesbians, and two, we were destined to be together.

Kyione appeared at my house just after dark. We didn't speak, we just moved towards each other, as unstoppable as a magnet & steel. She peeled off my clothes and buried her face between my breasts, raveenously sucking at the tips with a fervor that made my clit throb in its hood.

She gently suckled at my nipples, twirling her tounge tip over the hardening nubs. She reached between my legs into my allready-soaked snatch, sliding her fingers tantalizingly over my clit. "Oh, GOD, Kyione!" I cried, shaking from head to toe. "I love this! You're making me feel so good, so good! I can't stand it!"

I reached between her gourgeous legs & touched her pussy, shyly massaging her clit with the same sweet, torturous strokes with which she was rubbing mine. "Yes, oh YES!" she clamored, crying her joy between my breasts. "Feel me, Kawaii! Let's go to bed and make love all night! Make me come, make me come, we'll make each other come!"

Our knees trembling, no longer able to hold us up, we fell onto my bed, thrashing wildly, undulating our bodies against each other. Kyione spread herself on top of me. Feverishly, grunting & moaning at higher and higher pitch, we buffed our pussies together. She screwed her cunt down, I pummeled mine up, desperatly trying to make as much contact as we could. Her blue fur meshed with my golden skin. Our clits melded. Kyione mashed her mouth down on mine, stuffing her tounge into my willing mouth. The electrical
exaltation I felt was mirrored back in her mesmerizing eyes.

The delicious sensations spiraled through me, a building of ecstasy unlike anything I'd ever known. I felt my clit vibrate, sending bliss bursting throughout my body in unending waves of pure physical pleasure. "I'm coming!" I shrieked, wrapping my arms and legs about her. "My cunt's exploding, I'm COMING!"

Just as my orgasm crested, Kyione came. Her silken body suddenly tensed against mine, then shuttered uncontrollably. "Oh, love, here I come!" she moaned, swooping her lips over mine, kissing me deeply.

Eager for more, we moved together again, moaning, crazily gyrasting pussy against pussy. Our candance was perfect, the second time; within a few minutes, we blew off together, her breasts crushed to mine, our hearts thudding as one. My cum mixed with hers, spilling in a sticky flood into our pubic fur.

"Ohhhhhhhh" Kyione sighed. "You're the best, Kyione."

"I love you, my sweetling..." I whispered back.

We hugged each other tightly as our mutual climax came to a mutual, thrumming end, then held & caressed each other's sweating bodies until things heated up all over again.

I looked at the computer screen dizzily, my head reeling with the after effects of that last orgasm. "That was... incredible..." I typed, shaking in my chair. I knew in my heart that this was the start of a wonderful relationship. "Wanna do it again?"

"YES!" came a resounding message across my screen. Kyione and I, simply by rubbing our breasts and cunts, brought each other off at least a dozen times, easily, joyously.

It was magnificent, spectacular, all-night fireworks in our bodies and the beggining of one hell of an on-line romance that continues red-hot to this day...

And THAT, my friends, was my first time online... But it certanly wasn't my last! ;p
Stitches

Credit: pualib.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment