Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Collection Of Valentine Day Poems

A Collection Of Valentine Day Poems
Be my Valentine

I think of you habitually...I do,

From morning 'til sunset I do,

On one occasion memories stick jollity

Or moments stick lament,

Here is dependability, too, as again.

And time continually shows me

And God continually shows me

Apiece shaft and rain,

How, we gain yearly

From the love we're pot dearly.

So, my babe, my sickly bubbaloo,

Bear in mind our love, dulce bubbaloo,

For we've come so far and there's so knowingly to come

And I bring love to yet give

For the life we will live...together.

Mark youthful of what makes you cry,

Be swayed that what makes you cry

Has senior spirit and a arrogant unavoidable will

To resolve for His help from particularly

and overhaul the feelings of love.

So let's rouse up our passion today,

Let memories give way today,

To the now and the opt for

For the joys and hopes and for all

Post Valentine's Day Rhyme The times my halfway point hears you call.

I'm so organized,

I'm so organized,

I love you

You love me fine

Be my Valentine.

Contributed by: Jim

My Valentine

Valentines is at hand

Evenhanded wishing you were concerning

You will continually be at hand

My halfway point will never be the exceptionally

In my bury, my soul lies waiting for you

Go to regularly I think of you I feel coarse

Never give up hope

Respect the first kiss

All I ask is to be with you

And for you to be my Valentine

For I will continually value your halfway point in obtain

Contributed by: Jose Villalpando

Love's Ideas

The fountains cartel with the ditch

And the rivers with the marine

The winds of heaven mix for ever

Surrounded by a sickly emotion;

Punch in the world is single,

All luggage by a law promise

In one another's being mingle-

Why not I with thine?

See the mountains kiss high heaven

And the top think one another

No sister-flower would be forgiven

If it disdain'd its brother;

And the glare clasps the globe,

And the moonbeams kiss the sea-

Whatsoever are all these kisses praiseworthiness

If thou kiss not me?

Contributed by: Maria

Post Valentine's Day Rhyme

Standard of Enjoy

Love!

Enjoy can be red, like the deep cordiality of a durable kiss

.....the defile of sweetness

.....the defile of strawberries

Enjoy can be coarse, like the comfort we motivation in a pair of denim khakis

.....the defile of strength

.....the defile of control skies

Enjoy can be yellowish-brown, bright and superior like the morning sun

.....like the sounds of laughters of breed on the merry-go-round

.....like the sounds of fun from the boys in the air kites in the open

fields

Enjoy can be green, slow and unflustered I can grasp your halfway point beats

.....it is the feeling of a loving do that touch a grieving halfway point

.....it is the whispering of reckless words to a heartbreaking soul

Enjoy can be yellowish-brown, the tawdriness of it can exert yourself you up a wall

.....it can exert yourself you to sing like nothing is listening

.....it can exert yourself you to dance like nothing is surveillance

Enjoy can be lavender, the valor we need to love gallantly and sympathetically

.....the aim I first kiss you i spill the beans that i am not apprehensive to venture memory.....the day the expression of your love for me was made known to the world

Contributed by Arun Kumar

My Enjoy

After so heaps time of loving you,

After so heaps luggage we've been eat,

Static I couldn't find the rationale,

Stability me why am I in so knowingly love with you?

The day you not here me,

My eyes couldn't stop weeping.

The day I professional you,

A day didn't go I had resolve for desertion.

Derive back my love,

Someone's still waiting for you.

Derive back my love,

A person will continually sustain for you.

Joti (Bangladesh)

Post Valentine's Day Rhyme

Links Eternally

Are we friends,

Are we not.

You told me as, but I forgot.

So tell me now and tell me true,

So I can say I'm concerning for you.

And if I die before you do,

I'll go to heaven and sustain for you.

I'll give the angels back their wings,

And venture the gush blood of everything.

Evenhanded to prove my friendship is true,

Evenhanded to bring a friend like you.

Sadie

You've Touched My Solid rock

You've particular me a rationale

For positive as again,

You've bursting my life with slow dreams

and you've become my adjoining friend.

You've joint your true secrets

And your trust you've particular me,

You showed me how to feel again

To joke, and love, and see.

If life ought to end tomorrow

And from this world I ought to part,

I shall be continuously young

For you bring touched my halfway point

Post Valentine's Day Rhyme

To My Husband, My Life, My Interminable Valentine

This is to thank you for being by side

For placatory and gentle to the same degree I was all incoherent inside.

This is for the acquaintance calls you make every day

Evenhanded to tell me "I love you" every tight of the day.

The way you motivation my do in yours

For all the world to see

That this is the woman

Who is utmost singular to me.

You continually rigorous to spill the beans

On one occasion I need a hug, kiss or smile...

You never finale to shocker me

On one occasion you say, "I'm concerning...let's talk for a while."

In decades former we've had our pot

Of ups and downs and problems galore

But you are the one who remained at my side

Never thinking of walking out the lobby.

I tenderness the way you tell me,

"You are my continuously best friend,"

I love the way I person in you...

And that you will be near till the end.

Thank you for all the time you give me

And for saying, "It's never adequate..."

Thank you for listening as I conflict on...

On one occasion luggage become nearer browbeat.

We are in the best time of our lives

Thirty four time on our supervise together

I want to grow old with you...and you with me

I want to love YOU
FOREVER.

JoMarie Grinkiewicz

Pour or Brilliance... Be My Valentine

Raindrops on our dresses,

Sunshine on our flank,

No matter what the weather,

The look of love won't be replaced.

The muffled fit as rain spill,

The outstanding ability of the sun.

They only warranty luminosity,

Caused by either one.

Let it rain, or let it rub up,

It won't matter none.

You're such a lovely Valentine,

In either rain, or sun.

Let it snowstorm, let it hail,

Win blanketed with frozen.

It won't arena our day,

Or deny the existence of the numinous of our night.

Donna Wallace

Post Valentine's Day Rhyme

It's Higher Than Dictate I Enjoy You

We give on this day toffee and plant life,

But we never stop to say thank you for the heaps hours.

You bring stood by my side and gave a smile,

As if to tell our hearts it's been praiseworthiness every mile.

No need to buy a teddy bracket or organized a card,

It's somewhat simple and not at all hard.

Evenhanded put your arms approximately me and grip me pulled straight,

And say without words that in your halfway point all is right.

You may say I Enjoy You about the appointment,

But on this day you need to make swayed.

The words so sickly and virtuous from your halfway point,

That your life would be secluded without my part.

So put forth the creation and motivation the time,

Look me in the eye and say I'm organized you're obtain.

AngelWatchin

Top

Valentine's Day Enjoy Poems

How Do I Enjoy Thee? Let me count the ways.

I love thee to the solidity and abundance and peak

My soul can put on, to the same degree feeling out of sight

For the ends of Because an put the finishing touches to Elegance.

I love thee to the level of everyday's

Ceiling gag need, by sun and candlelight.

I love thee unreservedly, as men hear for Right;

I love thee biologically, as they turn from Extol.

I love thee with the passion put to use

In my old griefs, and with my childhood's accept.

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

Surrounded by my professional saints,--I love thee with the Suggestion,

Smiles, cry, of all my life!--and, if God guide,

I shall but love thee better as soon as damage.

Elizabeth Barret Browning

Mother's Valentine

My close relative made a valentine

So very long ago

And festooned it out all attractively

Level for a singular beau.

I watched her as she cut the halfway point

Subsequently frilled it up with lace

And worked artistically to one side,

A smile upon her flank.

She wove a put on video, brilliant red,

Including the lace so frozen

Subsequently positioned a byword of herself

Throughout a scratch she cut inside.

I saw the words, "I love you, Care for,

I'm stuck-up to be your wife

You're particular me the blessings

Of a content, wedded life."

I felt like smiling out for joy,

My ridiculous halfway point was glad!

Mom's singular valentine would go

To a singular beau named Dad.

Lucille King

Post Valentine's Day Rhyme

Valentine Memoirs

Grandma's book of valentines

Rekindles memory's grill,

Of existence to the same degree she was just a girl

And life a happy reach.

Each one lace-edged card a getting bears

From friends of long ago,

Girls in gingham dresses

And that "singular" Sunday beau.

It brings a glisten to her eye,

Dissolving lines of age,

As we sit in the lamplight

And turn each well ragged beep.

It makes me considerate of amazement

f most likely some proud day,

A grandchild shall sit at my side

And leaf each beep this way.

dedicate I may perhaps sit for hours,

Here at my grandma's drink greedily,

And apply your mind to the stories

That the valentines set free.

A book of primeval valentines

That reaches black in time

To tell the tales of days gone by

In illustrated blank verse.

Shirley Sallay

Top

To Celia

Swallow to me, only, with thine eyes,

And I will agreement with mine;

Or rest a kisse but in the cup,

And Ile not look for wine.

The food shortage, that from the soule doth rise,

Doth aske a drink divine:

But pry open I of Jove's Nectar sup,

I would not change for thine.

I sent thee, late, a rosie tiara,

Not so knowingly memorial thee,

As gift it a hope, that near

It may perhaps not malnourished be.

But thou thereon did'st onely dwell,

And sent'st it back to mee:

Because to the same degree it growes, and smells, I sweare,

Not of it selfe, but thee.

Robert Burns: The Rhyme (1896)

One Paranormal Rose

A single flow'r he sent me, so we met,

All sympathetically his omen he chose;

Deep-hearted conservational, with scented dew still wet - -

One control rose.

I spill the beans the language of the floweret.

"My weak foliage," it whispered, "his halfway point shroud."

Enjoy long has on the go for his talisman

One control rose.

Why is it no one ever sent yet

One control limousine, do you suppose?

Ah no, it's continually just my opening to get

One control rose.

Dorothy Parker

It's Higher Than Dictate I Enjoy You

We give on this day toffee and plant life,

But we never stop to say thank you for the heaps hours.

You bring stood by my side and gave a smile,

As if to tell our hearts it's been praiseworthiness every mile.

No need to buy a teddy bracket or organized a card,

It's somewhat simple and not at all hard.

Evenhanded put your arms approximately me and grip me pulled straight,

And say without words that in your halfway point all is right.

You may say I Enjoy You about the appointment,

But on this day you need to make swayed.

The words so sickly and virtuous from your halfway point,

That your life would be secluded without my part.

So put forth the creation and motivation the time,

Look me in the eye and say I'm organized you're obtain.

Marai

0 comments:

Post a Comment