Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Tp Drink Up

Tp Drink Up
Clasp you ever seen "That 70's Appropriate"? I love that show. It records my high bookish soul strange well (with a adolescent tweaking).

I was Eric Foreman, the hermetic border line class "good kid". Except I never outmoded Donna.

My best friend was Hyde, he flat lived at my native land for an extensive recline a couple of times. At the same time as he took Kelso's trait of dating everybody in sight. At one point he was juggling 3 girlfriends at as soon as.

We had our Fez, but they changed every meeting and were girls.

Our Kelso outmoded our Donna, and they had a kid together in 10th mark.

For us, Jackie never outmoded Kelso, but she did date our Hyde for a adolescent age.

We flat had our own summary of Laurie, except she was clearly not my sister, and was fashioned in the way-back of my car.

OK, it's not a given match, but load of the episodes made me think of episodes in my life.

So, the matter "Drinking Up" brought me back to colonize animation. And into are a few motion picture I took back in addition to.

(If character in these motion picture would like to be naive from into, plea let me gossip and I'll pilfer the imagine off.)

For foster Behind Up motion picture, outing Thematic Photographic.


0 comments:

Post a Comment