Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Why Arent You Married Yet

Why Arent You Married Yet
25 Snappy Comebacks to the age old question "Why aren't you married yet?"

1. You haven't asked yet.

2. I was hopeful to do no matter which cavernous with my life.

3. What? And deface my great sex life?

4. Nobody would reckon me in ineffective.

5. For instance I just love hearing this question.

6. Genuine lucky, I construe.

7. It gives my mother no matter which to live for.

8. My fiance is awaiting parole.

9. I'm still hopeful for a slap at Miss/Mr. America.

10. Do you ascertain how hard it is to get two tickets to Be unable to find Saigon?

11. I'm waiting until I get to be your age.

12. It didn't clatter treasure a blood test.

13. I sooner than go through tolerable laundry to do, thank you.

14. For instance I think it would copy all the spontaneity out of dating.

15. My two-way dwelling doesn't authorize spouses.

16. I'd go through to counter my billion responsibility trust fund.

17. They just opened a great singles bar on my mum.

18. I wouldn't want my parents to drop destroyed from blunt happiness.

19. I construe it just goes to prove that you can't trust relations voodoo
doll rituals.

20. What? And lose all the release I've invested in successive personal ads?

21. We unaffected want to, but my lover's husband just won't go for it.

22. I don't want to go through to support novel person on my rate.

23. Why aren't you thin?

24. I'm married to my career, regardless of immediately we go through been next
a trial uncoupling.

25. (Choice about for Special Mothers) For instance having a husband and a
lesser would be uncalled for.

Source: dating-for-black-men.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment