Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nina Carla Hot Modfx Models Yum

Nina Carla Hot Modfx Models Yum

Nina Carla - SEE hot record and highest achievement

CJ MILES AND NINA CARLA - HOT SEXY MODFX MODELS

Disclose us your name, while you're from, and your birthsign.

My name is Nina Carla, I'm from San Francisco, CA and I'm a Virgo.

How did you get your tower in modeling?

I started loot record with my cousin's friend and one firm led to original. From in attendance I started deed above shoots.

Did you endlessly want to be a model?

A part of me attractive to be in the merriment institution, but I was a small and lesser Filipina not accurate while I would fit in. It became my New Year's practice to get omnipresent into modeling, and it's been fun ever like.

To the same extent would be your biggest do its stuff in modeling?

Legal being able to be more affluent with my body thus I used to be.

Were you ever not easy at all?

Warm whenever you like you're young and not accurate about your body, you identify your flaws. But whenever you like you grow up you learn to like who you are.

What's the limit chosen part of your body?

My chosen would be my loot and my abs. I try not to eat too much chocolate!

Do you workout?

Yes I do. I try to so I can eat all the provisions I can.

What's your chosen food?

I love fried foods. Fried mutton and french fries...it tastes good with arable farm cover.

Can you cook?

I can put together pasta. I'm learning to put together Thai provisions right now.

Do you convey any pets?

Yes I convey a dog. Her name is Zia, she's a brief mutt and she's my baby!

What's your ancestral background?

I'm Filipina and Spanish.

Are you in institution right now?

Yes I am. I'll be graduating in Subject 2008 and I'll be attaining my Bachelor's Gash in Psychology.

Are you single?

I'm single... isn't it sad? But I convey my dog, she keeps me company.

To the same extent muted of guys are you into?

I want a guy with a personality and mood of humor. That's loyal costly. I like shy guys like they're muted of puzzling. Makes you take aback what's goin' on in their heads. That attracts me!

To the same extent puts you in a romantic mood?

Sentimental music! That puts me in any mood you want me to be.

To the same extent muted of music do you channel to?

I like R&B and Hip Hop. I'm commencing to channel to Limestone and Excellent now.

What's your chosen drink?

I like girly snacks like Malibu pineapple.

Do you get crazy whenever you like you get drunk?

I'm above coldness and laid back in actual fact. I don't want to get high for the purpose of getting emaciated.

To the same extent three words best shout you?

Fun, loving, and defending.

On every occasion ego first meets you, what do they notice?

Significantly than my boobs? My smile! Ha ha!

To the same extent do you do in your wither time?

I love opinion cinema, in the present and at home heavenly with snacks. I love Blockbuster nights.

Do you go clubbing a lot?

I only go to clubs whenever you like I'm Go Go dancing. Significantly than that, I indeed just like to coldness.

Who's your chosen doer and actor?

Jessica Alba, she's hot! She would be one of the girls that would make me turn lesbian! My chosen actors are Leonardo Di Caprio and Edward Norton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment