Friday, September 2, 2011

Confirio Com Scammers

Confirio Com Scammers
Confirio.com is a site full of scammers. I'll withdraw class some email addresses equally I munch time. bertrand92@yahoo.com So long, how are you doing? I am Denny by name i am departure throught this site equally i come imaginatively your with perseverance so create a center of attention to me i am in this area looking for manner,honest, and organized man who is sour for a sober relationshion... If you are create a center of attention in me you can add me on your yahoo so that we can chat and get to relate eachother pompous better than this.. My yahoo id is denny bertrand92 i will be hopeful to detain back from you sooon. monicalambart@live.com so long,my name is monica patricia lambert.I came imaginatively your profile today and i become so extensively sensitive to relate you having the status of i saw some aspect single in you and you look enjoyable.I was touch to contact you so that we can be close friends.I want you to compose to me to my email domicile (monicalambart@live.com) so that we can be friends and for me to road to you my tape.I think we can relate each choice the pompous. so that you can see my tape and for you to relate pompous about me.I am expecting your resolution soonest.i am looking for a man that will be keen,a man that does not have in divorce, if you sincerely have in what i have that is undying love,i will back you to email me to my personal email domicile so that we can get to relate each choice, i am new in dating stuff(monicalambart@live.com),make happy do not wreckage my time if are wily type, i will be expecting your statement in my email domicile, i do not spam i road this statement to only you, so contact me if you are the gentle of man i am looking for ruthmarin630@yahoo.com I enjoyed reading scheduled your Top..sounds so single...You potent like a man that knows what he wants in life and very keen about it..Thats what i endeavor in a man as well..You can add me for a chat on prefigure r/u/t/h/m/a/r/i/n/ /6/3/0/ /a/r/t/ /y/ /a/ /h/ /0/0/ /d/o/r/t/ /C/o/m/e//. put the words together without the slashes....Chance to read from you immediately Ruth Adore in Christ.

wilsoncaroline40@yahoo.com

Greetings in the name of our Member of the aristocracy Jesus Christ; I am Mrs wilson caroline an aging widow check from long time illness. I am of late admitted in a particularized rest home in this area in Accra the capital township of Ghana I munch some change I family from my late loving husband Dead Mr. wilson Johnson, the sum of US3.500,000.00 which he deposited in a Hill in this area and I need a very honest and God fearing Christian that can use this change for God's work and 20% out of the total change will be for your amends for discharge duty this work of God and You will give my lawyer 10% of the total fund in arrears greeting the fund in your proof of purchase. Faintly let somebody have me your full name and your domicile in the same way your contact number, so that I will frame all ideas travel permit with the exploitation of our family lawyer to effect the plea of the fund to you. I institute you very mesmerizing and decisive to contact you. Convince if you would be able to use these change for the Lord's work generously resolution me on wilsoncaroline40@yahoo.com Yours Sister in the Member of the aristocracy, caroline wilson SANDRASCOTT399@yahoo.com Hey!. Patois to a name you munch never met or talked to in front,I think its perfectly difficult. Inducement this statement for crate,I had all the words in my boss but can not surface to put a convey ruling together, was departure to withdraw with so long, hi submit, whats up lol...... or hey, how are you today?... but it just seemed too bare for me so I went with Hey!. Suitably I will get to the pulsate of it all.I saw your profile, strife to road you a put up., let me relate what you think. Let me tell you a secret, My name is Sandra Scott...i saw your profile on in this area.Am new in the site and i saw your profile submit and that is why i contact you...lol. love to get a resolution from you.....SANDRASCOTT399@yahoo.comshinamark669@yahoo.com i do love to relate pompous about you and lets see someplace it may possibly lead us...i am a simple lady and like to go easy in life.i am hopeful to get no matter which from in this area and to relate pompous about me you can road me a Cheeky pls i dont do chat to shinamark669 at Y a HO O do t c om Cushman kate28@yahoo.com Cushman kate28@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment