Monday, January 23, 2012

Examples Of Cocky Funny

Examples Of Cocky Funny
If you keep acting like a scamp I'm leave-taking to flog you like a red-headed step young woman

I just met you and you're already as of with the approbation. Interest, I'm not leave-taking home with you. I'm not that easy.

(End of the date)... Now don't call me three times a day. I had fun too, but no stalking.

(just the once kiss, she tells you to call)..... I'm busy tomorrow, but if you request me with a good enough exhibit I power make time for you the contiguous night.

(she makes an emotional opinion).... How do you Right feel about it?

(just the once a parry).... Pleasingly (look to the side)

(get the wrong impression about what a woman says).... Let's go over to the bar to restrain a drink...Let's do it....Let's do it? You mean right here? I think the line for a bathroom stand is too long and I'd great restrain a drink.Tactically, I'm getting snoozing and I think it's time for bed...... Bed? I mean I don't reliable converge if you converge how to kiss... and you're trying to get me into bed? For instance happened to the old being for instance you can be friends first?

(sketch).... (see a fat woman) For instance would you guess? 900 pounds?

(complains about her grow).... I didn't want to say no matter what (make fun f it high-class, embarrassed to be with her, talk about how somebody is looking at her)

How old are you? I'm 17...No, broadly.

(approbation you) I like your shell.... No, you don't.. You're attracted to me.

She asks anywhere were you final night as you didn't reckoning her call or comeback her communication, I was at home thinking about you... but having the status of you didn't call me olden enough. I went out and hired ten strippers. If she pursues the question. No terminally, I was at home thinking about you. Ok, ok. You got me. I broadly went out with ten future women. Are you happ? For instance, are you feeling insecure?

Do you love me?Of course of action.......... as a friend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment