Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hypnosis Nlp And Weight Loss

Hypnosis Nlp And Weight Loss
Many people seek hypnotherapy and NLP to help with weight loss and weight control. One of my clients used to have a craving for sugary food. I gave her a series of hypnotherapy and NLP sessions to help her with weight control including a session specifically on sugary food. The article below was written by my client on her blog The Curvy Goddess following the session.

Hypnotherapy: My bad relationship with sugar is finally over

WARNING: I do not recommend reading the post below if you are eating.

Last Thursday I was miserable.

Despite now comfortably using a gym and going to exercise classes, I still wasn't losing any weight.

And I was at battle with myself, constantly...

I wanted sweet things, cake, chocolate and ice-cream. But I also wanted to lose weight and the two of them are just not compatible, especially as once I had one cup cake or Twix or ben and jerrys, I just wanted more.

Abstaining from sweet stuff was hard.

As soon as I stopped eating it, all I could do was think about it. And then it was on my mind all of the time, I need that Twix with my cup of tea, I've been to the gym so I can go to starbucks and get a cup cake - I deserve it.

I was exhausted by needing, wanting and having sugar. I was fed up of feeling that way, all the time.

...

And then a miracle happened.

I went to hypnotherapy.

Rambled all of the above, in uber fast Rachel-talking speed to the poor hypnotherapist, barely having time to breathe between words.

I wanted sugar out of my life for good.

Somewhere in my intentions to fix my diet and health - I screwed up. A normal relationship with sugar is not something I can have anymore.

So the hypnotherapist did his thing. He used NLP and hypnosis. I was asked to talk about a food I disliked and a choc/cake/ice-cream that I liked.

I thought of steak ">

Fortunately for me I have a rather traumatic memory of a steak & kidney pudding as a child. This was no ordinary steak ">

And that's it. Sugar addiction all gone. I don't waste time obsessing about sweet stuff any more, it doesn't pop into my head constantly. There are times when I notice the absence of my addiction and in those moments when I try to think of one of my former sweet favourites, I see them in my head looking all perfect and then a giant, ugly slimy grey slug on them. And there is no f**king way I'm going to eat sluggy sweets ever again.

I haven't eaten any sweet things for seven days now, normally that would have taken an enormous amount of will power. But this last week has been a breeze. Eating healthily now is so easy, spending time making healthy food doesn't seem the chore it did before when my energy levels were riddled with extreme highs and lows.

I really, really love this.

I hope it lasts.

If you have any questions about NLP and hypnotherapy for weight control you will find some useful information on my weight control "> webpage or for general information about NLP check out my NLP Brighton webpage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment