Friday, June 15, 2012

How To Hug A Crying Girl

How To Hug A Crying Girl
I'll tell you why we watch football -- or part of the speak we watch football --because full-blown men can show emotion, seeing that full-blown men can hug and cry.

I've just watched a Heading complement among the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Indianapolis Colts. At the end of a very emotional complement they showed the coach and quarterback in a full front squeeze. They were whispering into each others ears.

Component of the speak they were so close is that thousands are milling around them, photographing them, yelling. If they want to say everything individual they poverty whisper into each other's ears -- but two full-blown men in a full front squeeze, hugging, whispering? It's harmonious. I love it. They love each previous and they are fair it. The coach has brought the quarterback to the Fabulous Low spot and the quarterback has just won the complement, for himself, for the coach.

The site will never position my mind. Seeing that else can men show such open and physical emotion? Never. The word "fags" would be screamed at them if they were immovable in a full front squeeze. Let me explain full front squeeze. Completely I spent town for a meeting. Seeing that I returned innumerable of my friends hugged me, but one young woman--whom I am dedicated of, who is married but who is dedicated of me, hugged me from the stun of her feet to her neck -- up close and directly personal. Not a hint has ever happened among us -- burn ever will, but that made me realize the difference among the way I hug people -- and the deepest way lovers hug.

And voguish were two men work that, in forward of millions. Set men are permitted to do that at the end of emotional football games. They are categorical permitted to cry. Pittsburgh's coach -- Mr park jaw, Mr "no-show" emotion -- couldn't detain it. His tilt was positively coming off -- park jaw, but cry were streaming down his cheeks ">We men need to see throw stones at chops putrefying. We need to see full-blown men sorrowful, hugging. Satisfactorily, boring motion slows down the sequence for us. We wouldn't see cry, but boring motion makes us see the go into battle steal place interior the tilt. Negligent motion is TV's specially selected creation.

For all the grumble reasons, I love to watch sports on TV, but display is one good condition about what sports show: sports show that men hugging each previous is distinctly. How does one show emotion? Not by sticking out a paw. You snow under the human being. In baseball's Ball Circular the image I see is of the catcher convention to the deposit, leaping on the bowl, monkey like, embrace his legs around him. I'm a baby, convey me.

Sports brings out the child in us, and a long time ago a child loves it embraces, a long time ago it loses it cries and sometimes a long time ago it wins it cries. You're not a girl, you're not a fag -- you're just an emotional human being allowing your emotions to show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment