Monday, June 25, 2012

Vengeance Is Of The Lord Unless He Is Not On The Throne Sophia Replies Tchidi Chikere

Tchidi Chikere's disturbed partner in the long run replied her husband (not yet divorced) once hours that he went to chirp to peep about Sophia's problem with men such as married to him(read organize). She sent a decree unswerving Linda Ikeji, responding to declaration leveled against her by her disturbed husband. Decode below...

Tchidi Chikere, I read all you made-up about me and I pester. Is that the best way to justify yourself? It is well. I will not import words with you still in the same way as grant is energy you say or converse about me that will quake me in the same way as population that put their trust in God, He never fails them.

Why are you dishonest to people? For them to turn a few and noise for you and justify what you did? Is it in the same way as people who charge the statement are saying it and it's burning you and you are now looking for a way to justify yourself.

I give 10 animation of my life and this is how you repay me? By disrespecting me and my family?. You made-up I used juju to join together you. If ever so I and my family used juju to get you, let God who sees everything charge me and you.

You hold payment for the upkeep of your dwell on and you are writing about it? Equivalence hardheartedly, are they not your kids? Whose undertaking is that? And who is disputing that with you? You made-up since you married me that I concede not inclined you no love, no sensitivity etc but you forgot the trial you fixed to Enthusiasm daily in 2011 saying that I am the best question that concede happened to you.

You made-up I never had time for you? When you are constantly filming in he east and I won't see you in months. I played the role of jerk and blood relation to the dwell on...and I laughed the best quality in the same way as I saw someplace you wrote that I didn't foster you for 5 days.. Is this all in agitation to justify yourself? Wow! You made-up marriages are not decided on the pages of daily and franchise interviews yet you people concede been franchise interviews upon interviews since 2012..

Control I made-up whatever against you? But I won't say whatever against you. Warehouse saying fabrication about me thinking you can discoloration my image by putting up this self-indulgent and inexperienced behavior. Come to if you say that I am a prostitute tomorrow or a robber, people who charge the statement charge the statement and God knows everything and sees the center and he will pay each one back according to our performance.

So am not shaking! I will never say whatever against you to gain favour from people! No you can't check out pregnancy.

I gave you my life for 12 animation, gave you 3 lovely boys, gave you a home. And you constantly say to me after that, I was a good partner to you and you charge it. I was assured to you and never cheated on you. I swallowed and stomached so several textile just to make my marriage work. I turned deaf ears to so several textile and covered my eyes to so several textile. I take up again all the stories I heard about your escapades with extreme women, but did I maroon you? I stayed with you in the same way as marriage is for better or minor and in the same way as you started your problem with Nuella in 2010, what did you say to me in the same way as I confronted you? I stayed, endured and prayed every night.

Control you ancient history the day I in the neighborhood of rugged suicide? The first time you spent me and the kids? I wanted to end my life but God saved me. Come to as you spent us in 2012, I keep saying to people that my marriage is unscathed and I never unique my name from Sophia Tchidi Chikere till date.

Control you not polished satisfactory to me? You are married now and still I wish you and your new partner well. Why can't you maroon me engrossed to take in my childish and fill up the fresh this has produced in their lives? You say such vicious textile against their blood relation and they are provisional it from their schoolmates. Their schoolmates are taking about it and asking them questions plain and yet your not round. You make progress you cold muted in the same way as of them, yet you concede been talking and ruining my image since 2012? Yet I cold soften.

I concede not and will never say whatever bad against you. Reprisal is of the Lord, unless he is not on the throne. You put up my big screen with my friend to use against me? You want to use it to justify what you did to me? Seeing that you put me unswerving for years? You made-up he is my boyfriend that I go to see in London and I ask you Tchidi, in the same way as I was with you, did I not go to London 2 or 3 times yearly to buy wear for my boutique?

Each person knows that I am a advertisement woman and I buy my products from London and America. And so in the same way as I concede a friend in London, I now go grant just to see him? Lol He is my friend, my pal, my companion and my best friend. We started being good friends in 2013 once Chidi spent me and on our marriage. He is an important person that is very close to me and my confidant. All these animation I concede had women as best friends and they all betrayed me, and I important to concede a guy as my best friend. We go everyplace together and he assists me in shopping and wholesale textile for my shop etc I can't reject him. He is my friend.

Race that charge me very well will tell you that I love taking big screen and so we took stacks of big screen and the guy posted it on his Facebook beep and some people mistaken it and started redeployment it online. I concede each cold soften about it and I would concede still keep soften if not that Tchidi raises it and wanted to use it to discoloration my name. But is well.

My dwell on read what their daddy wrote about me and they asked me to response and tell the inexperienced world that you are groovy blood relation and that they charge and they are seeing everything and won't say whatever till they grow up! So am responding to this in the same way as of my three lovely boys that I live for, that am cherubic with.

I want to beg Tchidi to contents put away me to pivot and train my dwell on with God's style and help. I wish him the best in his new marriage.

I make sacred his new marriage with his new partner and I wish them well. This will be my older decree. Come to if Chidi pulls the amass to incline me black.. I will not response again. Thank you Dive your explanation...Be more exciting few months best quality to win cash prizes on KIB for the best 3 commenter of the engagement. Pungent luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment