Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Aremu Afolayan Speaks On Why People Call Him A Gigolo

Aremu Afolayan Speaks On Why People Call Him A Gigolo
Lol, the guy sincere small sha. Here is what he told Yes Journal about him being a gigolo. Birth he says yes he dates spacious women and you can all like to give in with it, lol. His words;

Something like being a gigolo?

They expected I'm a gigolo? I owe no one any key for the way I live my life. They can negative my wash down, but not my life. They expected I do rich women for money, how I wish I can do that in the function of a gigolo don't get reduced like this. If I'm a gigolo I will never sell my properties to do a wash down of N16 million. I sold three of my cars to promote the money. I am not what people think I am.

So, what is the philosophical statement about that allegation?

I love ladies that are spacious than me. It's my fixed in the function of I don't find the good regulation, the real love and happiness from the young chaps. Can you imagine a situation everywhere I sleep with my girl now and she will go and sleep with one yahoo boy or my daddy's friend again in the function of she needs money? So, I have to search out everyone who is not a girl as they say, but a lady that is at nominal spacious than me. This is what I like. My life, not their life. So, that's no one's fixed. You see, I owe no one any key on the order of this. I can only explain to God and until He comes, I can last few.

Origin: pickup-girls-advices.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment