Saturday, June 15, 2013

Is This Weird

Is This Weird
I was dating this chick for a whilst, and we exchanged a ton of photos back & forth via newspaper.I don't convey how I secure clue to look, but I checked the EXIF details on a couple of the pics she sent to me, and at least every of them were twisted months or weeks former to she I truthful surprise one newspaper convo someplace she sent me a pic of her shell of her bookkeeping building. I asked someplace she was / what she was perform & she understood she was out on her building courtyard. This photo was twisted in June, yet she texted it to me in late Imperial and played it off as if she had just conquered it & was perceptibly out on her building's courtyard right at that diminutive, in Imperial, whilst we were texting.Isn't that a insignificant weird? Why would she lie about that? I seize this to mean a couple things:1) She unsurprisingly keeps a pile of photos truthful to appeal to guys.2) She vis-?-vis definitely texts these especially photos to god knows how multitude afar guys.3) She's unsurprisingly hyper-obsessed with her look.My questions is, Isn't this strange for a woman to do? She's in her mid-20s. Do tons of afar women do stuff like this?I very well think it's symbolic odd....like to the same degree she'd ask me for a pic of me, I'd rejoinder one right grant & appeal it to her. I would suppose most girls would do the especially, or just say "I look like crap right now / appeal you a pic progressive / I'm in a meeting/ etc"Seeing that do you guys think?

Reference: art-of-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment