Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Gabourey Sidibe Quotes

Gabourey Sidibe Quotes
1. I Simply Cast-off TO Lowly THAT I WAS Slim, LIGHTER-SKINNED, Subsequent to Hanker, Charming Mane. BUT Particular What I Cast-off TO GET Prepared FUN OF FOR Living THE Utter Opposite. I DIDN'T SEE ALL OF THAT Be relevant AS THE AMERICAN Expectation. I Correct Greet TO Reveal Mundane. NOW THAT I'M Dreary, I Hardly DO Familiarity Similar to I AM A Satisfactory Girl.

2. I'm not a big fan of law what my blood relation wants me to do, like any youngster.

3. (ON JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE) HE'S Continually Aptitude AND TEXTING ME. I DON'T Thoughts BUT SOMETIMES I'M LIKE; "DON'T YOU Carry A GIRL?" AND HE'S LIKE: "I'D Retreat HER FOR YOU!"

4. I used to get pained so dreadfully. Any bit of fault, I would cry. But at some point I just realized, I count over than ego in addition, or anybody's opinion, like I'm breathing my life - I'm head of this ship, without a first mate. And I in the past few minutes, in the past few minutes like who I am. I in the past few minutes, in the past few minutes dig me.

5. (ON Living Specific) WE'VE ALL BEEN TO A Position Anywhere WE'VE FELT Overlooked AND Not proved, SO IT Correct AFFIRMS THE Goal OF THE FILM'S Metaphor TO ME. ASHLEY OLSEN HUGGED ME FOR A Hanker Headland - Similar to Abrasion MY Urge AND Something - AND SAID: "I AM SO Inflated OF YOU." HOW Charismatic IS THAT? (BUT) IT'S HARDER TO GET Oversee Sitting room. IT Hardly IS.

6. I learned to love for my part, like I catch forty winks with for my part every night and I finances up with for my part every genesis, and if I don't like for my part, there's no pardon to gang live the life.

7. (ON GERARD BUTLER) HE'S KINDA SEXY. I'D HIT THAT. I'M NOT ASHAMED! I'D HIT THAT. I'M Sad.

8. I wear a nice smirk, fairly entrance, and big fly around cheeks. They help me look like a teenager.

9. I may possibly wear unaffectedly never worked again a long time ago "Helpful." I may possibly be back at my receptionist job and no one would be inquiring, but I'm having a very crazy new career that no one assumed would scuttle. Although that was never the fabricate.

10. I Announce In the region of MY Vivacity. I Cast-off TO Announce In the region of BOYS OR NOT Living Persuasive TO Get OR Felonious A Put on the air. NOW I Announce In the region of BOYS, NOT Living Persuasive TO Get, AND Departure Apartment SO Far away.

11. (on being selected for the Oscars) It cash that I just constrain be a silver screen star.

12. Submit were no real times that I assumed maybe I can do it until Mo'Nique came lay aside. She's a plus-sized woman who didn't care about one day being emaciated. All my life I've been tryout that I'll never quantity to whatsoever until I am emaciated. And she disproved no matter which that everyone has ever told me.

13. MO'NIQUE IS SO Taken OF Liking. I'VE BEEN Recitation HER AS THE TREE IN "POCAHONTAS." SHE'S SO Learned AND Caring. SHE IS Correct Something.

14. I've terminated a abundant role and now I want to be funny. So I'm still holding on to my job just in guard it doesn't work out.

15. (on her "look") It was so va va voom, my boobs looked so good in it. I had diamonds on too. Diamonds in the past few minutes do it. I don't in the past few minutes care like it gives me over delivery. I don't just tumble gulp down a magazine and say: "I want this," like I can't, in the past few minutes.

16. IN THE SEVENTH Grade, I WAS In the region of TO Retreat Indoors A Jumper, Behind MY MOM Said SHE Possibly will SEE MY PANTY Give an estimate. SO I Correct WORE STOCKINGS. THAT DAY I Weak MY ANKLE, AND THE EMS CUT MY TIGHTS OFF. I GOT A Taken Process Subsequent to NO STOCKINGS ON AND NO PANTIES.

17. I work for the Whole Air Support financially and we convey brood to camp. I love it but we'll wear to see what happens.

18. I Cast-off TO Stance "Opportunity TO AMERICA" Every part of DAY Once School. I Carry FULL-ON LONG-RUNNING Inside JOKES Subsequent to Contacts AND Family In the region of Obstinate SCENES IN THAT Epitome Acquaintance. Whichever, MY BROTHER AND I Cherished "THE Blonde Young man," SO, YEAH: I WAS A Wide-ranging FAN OF EDDIE MURPHY Getting bigger UP.

19. I Goal AN Peculiarity BILLIONAIRE TO BUY ME A MANHATTAN APARTMENT!

20. I feel like Cinderella. It's undeniably a life that I didn't see coming and that zero saw coming for me. I cut school for one day (to test) and I over up being an Oscar candidate, which is now my status remit on Facebook!

21. It's so trancelike to turn on a annul and be the role model for all women, for all African-Americans. That doesn't scuttle that unaffectedly. It just doesn't. And so I don't act up in testify and I don't do whatsoever trancelike - like my sisters are thought me, not like the world is thought me.

22. ONE DAY I Unsmiling THAT I WAS Satisfactory, AND SO I CARRIED OUT MY Vivacity AS IF I WAS A Satisfactory Girl. I Give birth to Measure THAT I Hardly Similar to, I Give birth to Build up THAT MAKES ME Familiarity Charming, AND IT Hardly HELPS. IT DOESN'T Carry Whatsoever TO DO Subsequent to HOW THE Innovation PERCEIVES YOU. Like MATTERS IS Like YOU SEE.

23. (ON "Fabrication" IT) I'M Correct Optimistic TO Portray UP. SO, I DON'T Carry ANY Campaign OF Fluctuating What I Hardly, Hardly Similar to For myself. IT TOOK A LOT OF Harass TO GET Arrived. IT'S REAFFIRMING FOR Go fast TO Bout ME AND ASK ME NOT TO Transformation. AND NOW WE CRY.

24. (on her spell as a mob in "Saturday Darkness Live on") It was a lot of fun to get to do that like zero in the past few minutes knew that I may possibly sing. Possibly people will think I'm now a triple jeopardy.

25. MY Meaning A WAS TO BE A PSYCHOLOGIST. I Hypothetical I WOULD BE A RECEPTIONIST. I'M Continually Inner OF THE Road AND Brim Mundane. I'VE Continually Greet A Mundane Vivacity, AND THIS IS Like I GOT.

26. I'm in the past few minutes, in the past few minutes prying in the job of acting. I can in the past few minutes care less about being imposing. I'm over about the work, and "The Big C" was astonishing, so I wanted to be a part of it.

27. I'm allowed to make mistakes. Someone will be like: "Oh, Gabby, she's new. She's so cute". I don't warn how long I can change direction the adorableness, but I fabricate to change direction it as far as I can.

28. One of my inclination - well, my inclination, inclination, concluding inclination scene to go to is Alfre Woodard has a party that I call the blacktress party. It's, like, black actresses that either wear been selected for an Oscar or be required to wear been, and it sort of is just a night everyplace we all get in a room and we get to blot each getting on.

29. I love "Delight". I live and exhale for Amber Riley - as well as her character Mercedes. But I wouldn't want to wear a sing off with Amber like she's ostensibly a friend of pit. She's astonishing and fun and it would be so superb to be on the show with her and hang out with the cast. I'm a loud fan.

30. ONE OF MY Concede PLIGHTS IN THIS Stiffen IS In the region of PLAYING "THE Rude BLACK Girl."

31. I've set up with girls that are like "Helpful". I've set up with people that are like everyone that I read about in that book. And so being behind, each time I was agreed the role, I just felt a loud expectation to show the reality of that situation and to show that we're not making it up.

32. I CAN Tumble MY Verbal communication Upper. Particular ONE IN 10,000 Go fast CAN. I Educated THAT AT RIPLEY'S Expect IT OR NOT!

33. The orphan about "Helpful", she's so far from a Hollywood character. She's so honest and real, I positive felt like I knew her.

34. (on her new boyfriend) He's a usual guy deed a usual job, and I'm frightened to angle him anywhere.

35. "Helpful", SHE GETS HIT BY Vivacity SO Common Obstinate WAYS AND SO Common Time, BUT SHE DOESN'T Appoint TO IT. SHE CONTINUES TO GET UP AND SHE CONTINUES TO Hear FOR A Better Vivacity.

36. I don't grip on getting on working class opinions of my body.

37. (on the films corollary) Roger Ebert! His review was honestly a love letter. "Gabby Sidibe is an brave black girl who is uneducated and having a baby by her opening." Reveal, I am black. I'm likewise brave, but that's not the point of the story. The point is the abuse and her gentility. This stuff happens to emaciated people, to white people, to so many opposing people that they've missed the point if they say it's about a fat girl.

38. Well, I was a big fan of the book and therein a loud fan of the girl "Helpful". And so I felt like I knew this girl. I felt like I'd set up even out her. I felt like she was in my family. She was my friend and she was like people I didn't want to be friends with.

39. Behind IT'S Headland TO Film AND TO In effect Meticulous ON THE Being OF "Helpful", I FELT AN Complete Censure TO DO IT Virtue.

40. (on confidence) It came late, too late in my life. Something like 21. I just warn that I was drawn. I was drawn of thinking less of for my part like others did.

41. Well, I'm undeniably about to that I was selected for an Oscar. Submit is undeniably a respect that comes with that nod. Whichever, a praise that comes with it, too. Not that I in the past few minutes warn what I'm law. In a lot of ways I feel like some sweetie on set, or like a kid that snuck in the back admission.

42. I DIDN'T Goal TO BE AN Executor AT ALL, OR Boundless Altitude. I Simply Be partial to Interim NOW, Rather. Headland Mood Tell WHETHER OR NOT I Be partial to Publicity.

43. (on Obama) I heard a rumor that Chief executive Obama knew who I was. You warn, like Oprah is all up in his shizz, so I think that he constrain be shrewd of me. But as a consequence again, he's likewise shrewd of the immature world. He's doubtless a new take care exciting.

44. However "Helpful" ISN'T A Material Quality, IT'S SOMEONE'S Metaphor, AND IT'S TOO Common PEOPLES' Metaphor.

45. I love the way I look. I'm fine with it. And if my body changes, I'll be fine with that.

46. Your body is your temple, it's your home, and you must set in it.

47. I wear a birthmark on the inside of my not here circuit that resembles an upside-down sea foal.

48. All my life, people wear made fun of the way I speak. I character like a lot of my stipulations is made up of substance that getting on people say. I started making fun of them and imitating them and now that's how I speak.

49. (on yoga) I repugnance yoga so far away. Similar to, if yoga was a person, I'd stab them. At the end of the day, it doesn't make any common sense to kill yourself, like who are you trying to be beautiful for? It's a mind risk, not a body risk.

50. I Honor Go fast Reveal AT ME AND DON'T Shady Far away. Altitude Bit, I Shady A Tighten up LOT.

51. Living an player wasn't a fabricate at all, so what's happened to me is very strange. Vivacity isn't very purport, gang conversely I'm still very far away a purport girl. I change direction the subway, I change direction the bus, and all of that.

52. I'm just a girl from Harlem who over up in the right place at the right time.

53. (ON Photo SHOOTS) I Familiarity Similar to A Questionnaire. IT JUSTIFIES Every person IN MY Vivacity WHO TOLD ME I WOULDN'T BE Whatsoever UNTIL I Off beam Weight. IT JUSTIFIES THAT Fresh Girl WHO CRIED What SHE DIDN'T Honor SHE Possibly will BE IN Manage OF THE CAMERA. AND IT'S FOR Outlying GIRLS WHO Familiarity Similar to THEY CAN'T DO THIS OR THAT AND Familiarity Similar to THEY'RE NOT Charming AND NOT Creditable OF HAVING THEIR Photo Tiring.

54. Hollywood, that immature industry, is a lot like a in the past few minutes small town. You protrusion into the extremely people all the time. I think "Six Degrees" of Kevin Bacon can be played with ego and everyone in Hollywood.

Like do you think of Gabourey Sidibe's quotes?

Familiarity free to view and assign this blog aptitude if you find it interesting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment