Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I Cant Date Any Man Who Is Not Good In Bed Actress Okoye

I Cant Date Any Man Who Is Not Good In Bed Actress Okoye
If you're looking for brave girls who can say their mind because it comes to bedroom issue, just go to Nollywood in a unassuming way and talk to the young babes who are trying to make it in the portrait industry. One of them is this cute architect, Gemstone Okoye. She alleged any man who can't perform neediness not come her way.

Under is what she told a raconteur about her desire:


I am not one of population women who would tell you s'ex doesn't matter; it matters a lot in a marriage. If a man cannot perform I ply no engineering with him. You ply to be a glad man to be with me. I don't put forward to link a poor man...

But a man who can enjoyably transport care of me. I love s'ex, and I am not leave-taking to feint I don't. I join highest girls similar operate or'gasm just to bring joy to their allies but I am not that way of girl.

-Guys, bring joy to don't go close if you are not strong. lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment