Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tisa Women Wing

Tisa Women Wing
Ms. Upasana Nayak from Banglore will be legend TISA's just now act women's wing. We in a relaxed manner wish her good prosperity with the new "job" and are very a number of that she would be a great role model to many girls who sometimes be distressed in wretchedness and are not able to find a friend with whom they can division their very personal stories.If expound is any girl reading this letters, feel free to ahead Upasana. At home is a tornado put in up that she sent to TISA's core order :

Hi, I am Upasana Nayak from Odisha, currently seraching for a job in Banglore. I possess over and done with my developed in depot science. I am a WWS (Women who Hesitant speech). I possess stuttered before childhood, so stuttering is not a new thingy to me. Arrived my lessons I never looked at my stuttering as a problem. But once I was out of succession, my position started upset and I started looking at my stuttering with fear and guilt and to boot as an latch. Following pretense a lot of research I came to spill the beans that stuttering increases due to one's emotional warmth and in regular, girls are elder emotionally sesitive than man, so stuttering becomes an firm untouchable challenge for women.

I a moment ago came to spill the beans about TISA (The Indian Stammering Fusion). Following attending SHG (Basis Payment Batch) meeting in banglore, my reservations, guilt, guilt all possess started untaken and I possess started to deem my stuttering. I am not saying that I am articulate one time unification SHG, but I possess got elder bravery and confidence to live my life without any guilt or guilt. I think being a girl who splutter is elder challening than for men who splutter. Sometimes WWS feel very lonley and can't find a right person to division her feelings about stuttering. As I faced all the problems that comes with being a WWS, I can say now that for every problem expound is a way out and I am popular to help any WWS up to my best.

Feel free to contact me anytime upasana.nayak39 [at] gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment