Friday, January 24, 2014

How To Get A Womans Phone Number

How To Get A Womans Phone Number
I've personally stopped focusing on just getting phone numbers. I've found that e-mail addresses are far better.Let me explain.I perfected the art of getting phone numbers a couple of years ago. If a woman is single, I can walk up to her and get her number in about a minute. I found out later, after working like a mad scientist on this skill, that numbers don't equal success."CARRY A PEN WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES."You see, women have many different reasons for giving out their phone numbers.Some love the attention of having a lot of men call them. Some like to turn guys down. Some are actually interested. But based on the universal feedback that I get from men and my personal experience, women act differently on the phone than they do in person.When you call a woman for the first time, she'll often start acting stand offish or even worse, just plain rude.I've found that getting an e-mail address is not only easier, but it gets more positive responses later on. It's almost like women appreciate it that you've taken the time to think about what you're going to say when you write an e-mail to them.The other benefit of e-mail is that it can be written and answered anytime.If you call, you have to actually reach them.But an e-mail can be answered anytime.And I've found that e-mails are answered far more often than voicemail messages.HERE'S THE HOW-TO:After I've talked to a woman for about 3 or 4 minutes, I'll often say something like, "WELL, IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU. I'M GOING TO GET BACK TO MY FRIENDS." They usually don't know what to do, as they're used to guys clinging. Then, just as I'm turning to walk away... and we kind of disconnect... I turn back and say, "HEY, DO YOU HAVE E-MAIL?"If they say '"yes"', I take out a pen and paper and have them write it down. (THIS IS GREAT, AS I JUST TREAT THE '"YES"' THAT THEY GIVE ME AS A '"YES"' TO GET IT FROM THEM AS WELL. AND THEY'VE ALL GONE ALONG WITH IT SO FAR.) Then I say, "WRITE YOUR NUMBER DOWN THERE TOO." I won't go into all of it, but this move is a powerhouse. When you ask for e-mail, it's very low risk for them... so they think, "FINE, I'LL DO THAT"... and then when they're already writing, I get the phone number too... which is more natural.If they say no, then I bust on them and say, "WELL, DO YOU HAVE ELECTRICITY?" Then I say, "WELL, OK THEN... I LIKE E-MAIL BETTER, BUT I'LL TAKE YOUR REGULAR PHONE NUMBER... IT'S SO DAMN HARD TO REACH PEOPLE ON THE PHONE THESE DAYS." I hope you get what just happened... OK, then, as they're writing I say, "IS THIS A NUMBER THAT YOU ACTUALLY ANSWER?" If not, then I say, "LOOK, WRITE YOUR REAL NUMBER DOWN... IT'S GOING TO BE OK... I'LL ONLY CALL YOU NINE TIMES A DAY." They laugh and give me their real number.Just realize that all you have to do is ask.Like I said, I've tried all kinds of things. Many guys say, "BUT WHAT DO I TELL HER AS A REASON WHY I WANT HER NUMBER OR E-MAIL?" I've never had a woman ask me. If you ask and they give it, then she knows why you asked. If she doesn't give it to you, then she also knew why you asked. Just assume that this is the case.If you ask every time, and you do it in a smooth, assuming, calm way, you'll get a lot of e-mails and phone numbers.NOTE: CARRY A PEN WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES. Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):Scot Mckay - How To Meet Women On TwitterDavid Deangelo - How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email AddressLabels: testosterone makes sinn opener high maintenance original places women songs about pick open woman signs youve secret getting good maximum laws power strauss neil

Origin: aisha-vip.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment