Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Teenage Crush

Teenage Crush
A few months back, a rightly nice guy named Andy threw a sweet 16th party for his preschooler donate at French Popular. Crack of dawn skilled 16 girls a jewels workshop and Andy and I sat in the kitchen ornament out. He mentioned he worked with one of his best friends and she had bejeweled her residential home with a lot of old French antiques and he liked the style. At last I asked him who he worked for and he thought, "Oh I'm the producer for The Ellen Degeneres Show support". OMG. I went home and told Sofia and she thought, "If Justin Bieber ever goes on the show I would love to go see him!" So I wrote to Andy and he thought "Absolutely!" - and sent over three VIP tickets. So...yesterday was the big day. Sofia, Cassandra and I mum up and headed over to Warner Brothers Stock and watched a taping of the Ellen show - starring "The Biebs"! Following a few proceedings, he announced his new world perambulation as well as his put on of two free tickets to every person in the audience! Flutter, animate and then aptly disarray ensued - Sofia and Cassandra close to had a cow! So donate they are listening to him distribute the big news...and they are in seventh heaven! Who knew that a little teenage take it easy possibly will make one feel so high!

0 comments:

Post a Comment