Monday, April 20, 2009

Singles And Dating Open Question Is She Just Being Nice Or Does She Like Me

Singles And Dating Open Question Is She Just Being Nice Or Does She Like Me
So I Eat at this resturant frequently and there is this new waitress that works there the first time I seen her I was getting seated and she looks at me,smiled, and said hi. she wasnt my waitress for a while but recently the last two times I was there she was. The first time I was getting seated by the manager and the waitress quickly took the napkins and sat me at her station. she didnt really say much but she checked on me and she asked how I was. I asked the same. the second time I seen her she would sort of look at me and smile sometimes. She would come get my plates and she would look down at the plates and smile. one time we made eye contact and she quickly looked to the side and sucked in both lips.Most of the time she will look at me with a straight faceI know one of the waitresses there and I seen her talking to her and the waitress that waited on me looked dead at me and gave a smile from a distance, later the female manager got into there convo, Does she like me or is she just being nice?

Credit: dating-coach-anita.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment