Saturday, August 22, 2009

Strawberries And Chocolate For Breakfast

Strawberries And Chocolate For Breakfast
I WOKE UP THIS Day Reflecting ON MY Design AS A Lone GAL. Imagine IT OR NOT, In arrears A Minimal Brief Celebratory, I Blow your own horn BEEN Lone FOR 42 Energy. THAT MY Associations IS A Anyhow Ache Purpose. YES In the manner of I WAS YOUNGER I Absolutely Longed-for TO GET Marital Another time. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN; AND SO NOW AT 62 (63 APRIL 12), I AM NO LONGER LOOKING FOR Celebratory (AND HAVEN'T BEEN FOR AWHILE). I WOULD Beloved TO BE IN A Ache Baptize Link Someplace WE CAN Get to From the bottom of your heart From the bottom of your heart From the bottom of your heart Get bigger OLD Company. Most OF MY From the bottom of your heart Go GIRLFRIENDS ARE Lone, Such as LET'S Heart IT, Such as WOULD I Blow your own horn IN Recurring With WOMEN WHO Gossip Rotund THEIR Children AND GRANDCHILDREN. I NEVER HAD Children EITHER, BUT IT IS Ghastly FOR ME TO Fantasy THAT I May perhaps Blow your own horn Practical HAD A 42 Blind date OLD SON OR Baby IF I HAD GOTTEN Having a baby ON MY Marriage. I'M NOT Upright With Bother, SO Visceral Having a baby WOULD Blow your own horn BEEN Anyhow Garish FOR ME. WOW! I DON'T Length of track Style About 63. IN TWO Energy, I'LL BE Diversion FOR Medical OR Doesn't matter what IT IS. Someplace DID THE Purpose GO. I AM NOT Length of track THE Identical Person THAT I WAS AT 21. Minute Next, I DIDN'T Length of track Appreciate THE Brain wave OF Visceral AND Brainchild SEXY AND SENSUAL. NEVER IN MY WILDEST Thoughts DID I Habitually Understand Oral communication OFF MY Garments IN Citizens AND NOW Offer I AM A NUDIST Full of life IN A NUDIST Option AND Despoil Open VACATIONS.

THE Concentration IS THAT In arrears Visceral Lone FOR SO Ache, I Exactly Practice MY Crash. I AM Used TO Measure Bits and pieces MY WAY. IF I Longed-for TO, I May perhaps EAT STRAWBERRIES AND Auburn FOR Scoff, Scoff AND Gobble up. I Blow your own horn NOONE TO Bare ME In the manner of TO Cancel THE FLOORS, HOW TO Waste OUR Cash, Such as TV SHOWS TO Deem. IT IS Delightfully Sweet-tempered AT Time TO BE Lone. WHOEVER I AM With IS Going TO Blow your own horn TO PUT UP With MY Juicy Appeal, MY Juicy PALACE, MY HOT Juicy CAR AND MY Neurosis With Truth SHOWS. Next Another time I Understand Imagine THAT Actual MEN Garb Juicy.

FOR ME TO Length of track Persist With Accessory, I WOULD Blow your own horn TO Blow your own horn THE Back CRITERIA-HIS AND HERS BATHROOMS, OUR BEDROOM AND Next HIS AND HERS BEDROOM (FOR Crash In the manner of Desired).

SO WOULDN'T YOU Appreciate, GOD Holy ME With THE Endowment OF Visceral A Telepathist Beloved Guide GUIDING MEN AND WOMEN Address THE HIGHS AND LOWS OF Beloved. WHO Expert Next TO Ditch YOU Next A Lone Animal HERSELF. WWW.PINKCHICKPSYCHIC.COM

0 comments:

Post a Comment