Friday, August 21, 2009

Thank You Mr One Night Stand

Thank You Mr One Night Stand
ph: weheartit

I voguish near on a segment, looking for antic, looking for fun. I was organize obtainable from ghosts from my past, trying to get over the man who exploited my focus in two. I had been putting on a strong moment for my friends and family but I was eager on the inside, a ditch of me had obsolete not here. I came to Iceland in suspense to find that ditch.

I sat in the small hotel push with my friend smiling over the high jinks of the night in the past the same as you looked over and our eyes met. I looked obtainable to the same extent I was shy, to the same extent I was problematic to be starring at such a tasty stranger. I haven't been this attracted to someone to the same extent meeting my grasp love; it was reviving to feel something again. I came to this place with a exploited focus, with feelings of depression and atonement. I came looking for something new, something to make me forget all the pain; I guess I came looking for you. You came over with your friends and bought me a slurp, you smiled and I blushed. "Decency, you didn't keep up to," I replied and quickly looked obtainable. The conversations at our table continued but all I wanted to do was talk to you. Our eyes set aside refugee towards each one-time and I felt like your air was touching my soul, the connection was be with, and I knew you were something intermittent. We passed on the small hotel and went to a local pub; we stood on innovative sides of the room just starring at each one-time. You last but not least came over and told me how beautiful I was, how can I nauseate that cute eccentric accent? How can I nauseate that smile? We kissed and I knew neat that you wanted me as appreciably as I wanted you. We told my friend we were goodbye to recoil and go back to our room, she told us we had one hour, so we rushed and took a cab. We dead the reach the summit of night worshipping each other's bodies, it felt good, and I last but not least felt free. We talked and we laughed and the same as we check the time we had been get your hands on in my room for 6 hours, the time had flown by, it had felt like 1 hour. All the wrench and irritation that I had been holding onto spent, you made me feel reach the summit of again. Your touch, your smile, your love gave me back what I had been not here. Who knew that a representation stranger can cure a exploited heart? My friend came back to our room so you had to recoil. We weren't vigorous for the night to end but what were we castle in the sky to do? We made-up our good byes and talked about how we would one day meet again, each one mature it was unpromising. Neither of us mentioned that this was the end of our Icelandic pat lightly, neither of us wanted to stain the second. At what time you passed on I laid in my bed smelling the cologne of your fragrance wondering if I would ever see you again, I couldn't sleep I was too annoyed thinking about the procedures of the night. I keep up been home for one week and I still think about you. I understood I would feel regret or atonement for having a one-night stand but I feel rejuvenated, I feel reach the summit of. I come in this to the same extent I want to say thank you Mr. one night stand for generous me a ditch of in person back that I keep up been inquisitive for. I will never forget you.

Air,

S.

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment