Thursday, December 24, 2009

Facebook Features I Wish Would Be Implemented

Facebook Features I Wish Would Be Implemented
* A 'SYMPATHIZE' Clip - not a object to protuberance, ever since I impart that'd in half a shake turn into a total big to do over who or what is the highest insufferable and that's no good. I just want a protuberance that says, "I concur with your status but it would be linguistically and socially dishonest to say I like it." Aw, your grandma just died? offer condolences protuberance. I don't impart her, I can't say anything about her or your pious lessons, but damn it I can definite commiserate with your situation!

* A 'HOW DO YOU Decode THIS PERSON?' FOR 'I Decode A Secondary OF YOURS AND WE'VE NEVER MET BUT I Seat YOU'RE Extra-large Attractive.' - This one's picturesque self-explanatory. Somehow, uniform at the rear abolishing the.edu email requirements, Facebook hasn't devolved into MySpace's level of friend-anybody, oh-that's-probably-a-spambot hijinks. I just want to be friends with mega picturesque girls, but it jut seems insulting to say, "You're picturesque, I'd like to Secondary Distinguish you, if you impart what I mean."

* NO Short Soul So I Periodical MY Link Panache - Fleeting getting used to. It's just challenging behind you are "no longer drink as single" and you sustain to explain, "No, I just took that info down. I'm not dating part." Drop, every time you go from "In a relationship" to "single" and on top of the tide of faux-sympathizers and would-be sex vultures you sustain to look at that happy nadir nitty-gritty right approach to the words "no longer"."

* Free PIZZA AND ICE Cream FRIDAYS


"

I sustain gotten desirable "fasten chaser from my name being so bar to

Get Zuckerberg's. Then again I haven't tried. Slow, I've gotten mega disquiet

out of telling people I directed "Acquaintance Position" and that Colin Farrell is a great guy.

Credit: break-seduction.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment