Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy February

Happy February
It's officially February and I'm quite happy about that! But what's so good about February, you wonder? Well...

Being a Birthday Girl


My birthday is in February. On the 13th to be exact. And this year is an extra special one because I turn twenty-one. I'm not sure what I'll be doing for my birthday just yet. I'm not really into partying. And bars aren't my style. I'll be quite content having a quiet evening with my boyfriend and some chocolate cake. :)

Be Mine, Valentine

I apologize in advance for all you anti-Valentine's Day people out there... but I just happen to adore this day of the year. And it's not because of all the lovey dovey stuff, even though having a significant other on this day is a plus and flowers are nice. (Only a handful of my past Valentine's Days have been shared with a beau.) I just love all of the pink and red, the chocolate, the vintage valentines that pop up in antique stores, and the decorated shoe-boxes that little kids take to school. It's not just about lovers Valentine's Day is about all of those you love: friends, family, and pets included!

Movie Releases


February 2010 is going to be a great month for hitting the movie theatre. 'Dear John' is sure to be a romantic tearjerker in the usual Nicholas Sparks fashion (which I love) and boasts one hunk of an actor (Mr. Tatum). 'Valentine's Day' looks like a fun-filled, celebrity-packed good time although I think I'd rather see it with a group of girlfriends than with my bf. There are also several dvd releases that I've been waiting for: 'Amelia', 'The Time Traveler's Wife', and 'Coco Before Chanel'.

Time Flies!

February only has 28 days so it seems to fly by. This is wonderful for Iowa because the sooner that March gets here, the sooner springtime can come and melt the snow, green the grass, and banish all signs of this long, dreary winter.

Do you have anything in particular that you love about February?

Amore.



Reference: japan-pickup-scene.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment