Monday, June 21, 2010

God Please Make It Stop

God Please Make It Stop
I had a promotion idea for "Disreputable." Comprehend blogs of the poor undesirable dwell on who had been lied to for all these existence that they may possibly "hunt their chutzpah and the money would hunt," mail them an phone call or a entwine to "Disreputable" and excitedly transfer them 45,000 in direction for a fruitless degree.

So I did a simple search on the internet:


"blog" and "I'm majoring in"

The consequences were strange, but emphatically sorrowful, meriting a message unto itself. I'm cue you however, it is Horrid to read some of these blog profiles. I set off the Bloody IT pronounced and threw citizens in communicate to bring your awareness a break, but, no, spartanly, gush yourself a martini first:

A "Woman's" Soul and Passions. And THIS qualifies as writing?

You Too Can Have an Invigorating Tear in Digital Media Arts!

Shazika will be majoring in Sociology, minoring in English, and subsist with or off of her parents till she's 34.

Make laugh do not tell me teachers are not childish person sitters. What's the gainful model here? All and sundry in the US becomes a teacher for example the Chinese "make all the stuff?"

I'm majoring in Mope and Take in Studies, which is as good as code to say that I'm majoring in people! God, attach me now.

Yeah, calculation is hard-bitten kid. You understand what's tougher? Lay off.

I'm separation to go to educational for 6 existence so I can teach Essential topics to Essential students. No, no, there's no education bubble concerning.

In time, VIP who is seemingly separation to breed something in this economy AND not carry a assemblage job. Atta boy Dustin!

Three clapping for Aditya!

I love cats, Battlestar Galactica and walks on the beach.

My mom threw something like this up on the fridge to the same degree I was 7.

Majored in "Sustainable Going to places of interest." But he got "good grades."

Considerably for you, expedition a career in the military. If you haven't noticed, everybody excessively is majoring in "Essential Philosophy" too.

Procrastinate, regard, wait! Lemme guess! Yet Unconventional 20 something girl majoring in (oooohhh...may possibly it beeeee?) Essential EDUCATION?

If you can turn that passion for "writing" that every 20 something seems to carry and turn in into a passion for writing code, that may perhaps help. But regard, regard, lemme doubt. The calculation would be too hard?

Don't worry, I'm calm Ashraf prefers to pay the superfluity taxes to create-make work jobs for all you "chief education" majors.

"Heaven's Anger" the sequel to "More rapidly Than the Urgency of Honor."

I love having 3 months a rendezvous off and avoiding any pronounced that requires calculation or tend hardship...err... I mean "I love dwell on and I want to make a difference in their lives." Can I carry my assemblage calm now?

Hey, I meet to be an F-16 Fighter Manual, brunette ice unguent crunch into, lingerie shrink, international spy to the same degree I was young too. I just grew up.

"The ivories PEDOGAGY?" I don't understand what that is, but something tells me her parents will be preparing her old room she had otherwise she gone for college.

Ug, "global studies?" Considerably show she went to Ecuador and help revolutionize the economy. I take prisoner Ecuador is the rich economy instantly and will transfer the global economy from its advance conundrum it's in today. All citizens Break Division and global studies majors at the end useful off!

Majoring in "human performance." Eat, Gag, Barf.

I carry to end on a positive note. Thank you Arnab for being a abundant member of society.HHR4HM7ZPMV3

0 comments:

Post a Comment