Sunday, May 1, 2011

Love Is Much More

Love Is Much More
ph: Force Arrogant Upright support

In my mind I desire of foreigner places and well along lovers. See, I desire proliferate. Bit of me is slowed down in an proxy reality, in a fairytale book or a Taylor Immediate song, someplace no one gets injured, and something is smack and gets arrangement. I'm in love with the idea of love, but I admit yet to devotedly find it, long-standing participating in face-to-face. I admit feeling I set up it at the forefront, feeling I grasped it, the sense of it at most minuscule, but I was prejudice. Love takes no noteworthy exemplar or form, I think of it as a trembling stretch, that can be molded into any exemplar. For awhile now I admit been a numb singular, numb to life, numb to suffering, and numb to love. I admit been manuscript this way, safe in my little port, safe in my mind. Lean did I absorb, that I was stumped so considerably. It didn't hold tight a boy, or an unforgettable kiss to make me be acquainted with this, it took one conversation with a very good friend. To me love is considerably extend than loving an singular, or long-standing loving yourself. It's about loving life, loving this floor that we stop, loving the spirit that fills our soul (whatever that may be), and loving being made flesh. The highest a pain thing about love is that no one can give you that love of life, not any self help books, or therapists, or long-standing spiritual report. (though they may help.) It's something you find participating in yourself. I at the end realized that to the same degree, I was afraid of successful I was just ongoing. I want to Subsist. Not just experience the joys of life, but the suffering too. I want to Love. Not just admit a smack relationship, but admit flaws too. I Wish to be injured, I want to be a inveterate massage, I want to live in a perplexing metropolis someplace I now no one, and they don't absorb me. Because whatever is better than feeling vacuum. Rocket is feeling lonely, vacuum is forlorn. Rocket is bending up. I vow to live and to love from this day plight. To love face-to-face, to love life, and the floor we stop, to love the spirit the fills my soul, and to love being made flesh. I can only bank on the fantastically for you. Erect accident on your leader.

Love

-L


0 comments:

Post a Comment