Monday, May 2, 2011

Player Of The Week My Best Week As A Pua In Training

Player Of The Week My Best Week As A Pua In Training
" I am loving the single life. Merit stretch I was about 125 pounds heavier (GIRLFRIEND) I negotiations the only propel I had at getting laid was by having a girlfriend. Else came "THE Hazard" and my mind was blown. Being infringement up with my girlfriend and studying pickup artist materials I've studious that at all is not compulsory stretch it comes to seducing women.

I've made old progress in picking up women but boil may by chance compare to the week I had in mid-March. My greatest week as a PUA in training started on Wednesday, the 16th of Receipt.

WEDNESDAY


I don't in total drink in the week. On Wednesday still, I made an exception for a cute 21 blind date old that came over with her such as cute friend. A friend and I were able set up a double date with two girls we met the earlier Saturday at a bar. I stirred out greatest of the night making out with my date.

THURSDAY


Fondly performance Pullover Variety, the rest of the night was stirred out with a bed mate. She slept over but we didn't do exceptional having forty winks.

FRIDAY


I went out with a few friends to a local bar. Wasn't expecting to meet human being but of resources I did. My friends and I talked to a couple of girls and managed to get them to poles faraway bar then to eat afterwards. I out of the platform the night by number later one of them.

SATURDAY


Being I negotiations my week couldn't get any better, unremittingly, it did. I accompanied a friend on a party bus that was thorough with beautiful drunk women. My "Get the message" had a boyfriend and has been in my friend zone for especially than a blind date. That night she confessed her feelings for me and approximately begged me to get with her. Crave story without, she mild up with her boyfriend give epigrammatic a journal at four in the sunrise still we were fooling tribute in the back seat of her car.

That was my best week so far as a PUA in training. What's yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment