Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Girl And A Guy

A Girl And A Guy
ph: weheartit

I plague a boy friend. He's one of my best friends in the world, and if I ever desolate him, a part of me would be desolate too.

He's never been my 'boyfriend'. But he's seen me at some point in a few boyfriends over the previously half a decade. He's perpetually been give.

Human resources think it's strange that we've never gotten together, but one way or another, it's increase.

The first time I realised just how considerably I loved him was previously a girl ruined his middle.

I meet to exclaim at her, tell her what a lose it was to give him up. That's previously I realised I loved him.

I love him for who he is, whatever mistakes he's made, no matter how unacceptable, echelon previously he's being a jerk. I love the person he was previously we first met, and the person he's now become. I don't think I relate how to stop loving him.

But if you think this is a fairytale story of friends falling in love, you would be completely sham. I'm not in love with him, he's not in love with me. And we each relate that. And you relate what? It's desolate ok.

I'm sharing this given that I suppose a girl and a guy can be best friends and not need to fall in love. To the same degree give are so innumerable friendships out give that plague been spoilt by unreciprocated feelings, uncomplicatedly given that one person feels that they plague to fall for the person given that they're that close.

He told me that it's at all to find people out give whom are agreeable to take apart your infertility without having to be in a relationship with them. He is one of them to me. And this is a thank you, given that towards the end I realised just how considerably he loves me back.

So here's to the guys who get teased for being friend-zoned, but look after to love the girls in their lives anyhow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment