Sunday, March 16, 2014

Is Anything Wrong With Sharing

Is Anything Wrong With Sharing
Hello Aunty Eya, thank you and all WC members for this wonderful blog. My name is......................, Here's my number............... I found your blog this year April and have since been following. I need advice from your blog readers.

My fiance and I have dated for two years and I was looking forward to a proposal when I heard there is a third person. I confronted him

but he denied. Moreover, he proposed after the confrontation.

My suspicions have increased, I suspect a lady and now have reason to believe that someone else is there. I wanted to break-up with him but I guess that will be an answered prayer for the other lady.

So long as it's me he proposed to, I won't shift for any woman to smile. I will stay put. My grandmother was in a polygamous marriage and enjoyed it so I don't really care. Breaking up will be more painful than staying while that other one remains a side chick. I won't give her the chance to become the center chick, not me.

They will continue to hide for all I care. I feel like the ladies who leave their men when they suspect something are not wise cos the moment they shift, the side chick becomes the main madam and sticks until marriage while sometimes letting go becomes difficult for former madam who begins to stupidly hide from new madam.

I made up my mind to stay so long as his behavior and care towards me hasn't changed. I don't know, maybe this is an unacceptable decision. I need advice from readers.

This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved
www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment